Chpt 9

\Revised\

"Do you think it'll be safe for us until then?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure... I can try my hardest to make sure there aren't any casualties. But that's all I can do for now."

"As long as you try....Oh. One more thing..."

"What is it?"

"About that file...was everything...accurate? About...all of us?"

"What file?"

"The one I dropped off at your location with Bogum."

"......I'm afraid so. I tried looking further into it. But it does appear that everything stated in it is true."

"Why didn't they give it to him? Why me?"

"If it was meant for him then maybe one of the manger of another idol wanted to scare him off. He doesn't have any control over his temper. He wouldn't have been able to keep any of it a secret. Unlike him, you actually use your brain in any circumstance."

"You do know if either of them finds out all this shit will blow up, right? You're just dragging yourself into this mess by helping."

"Haha! Trust me. I dragged myself into this mess the moment I made a contract with you and that one manager without any of them knowing. I know the consequences of my actions. But do you?"

"Of course I do....It'll be worth it. If it means stopping this then I'll have to stick to it. There's no turning back now."

"Yes, there is. You can still turn back.. It's not late. But...soon, it won't be easy to back out of."

"Then looks like I'll stay and be the judge of that.."

~~~

The house was nice and cozy, not too big and not all too small, either. It had three rooms, a kitchen, and two bathrooms. The living room was very warm welcoming and it made everyone's nerves calm down. 

Jin sat on his knees on the floor while Jungkook laid on the couch, still knocked out from the pain. Jin lifted up his shirt which was soaked in blood and hissed softly at seeing the wound. "It really would've been better taking him to a professional to do this," Jin stated, grabbing the little scalpel he had and pointing it near the wound, glancing at Jungkook unconscious face.

He set the scalpel down as Taehyung stood up, shaking his head. "We shouldn't remove it."

"But it's lodged into his abdomen, what if it hit a lung or-"

"If it hit a lung he'd be bleeding profusely through the wound and through his mouth. He would've drowned in blood if that was the case." Taehyung pointed at the wound. "All we can do is try to stop the blooding and hope the bullet didn't go too far."

Jin glared at him. "You want me to leave it to get infected?"

"It'll get infected if you go probing at it with a knife," Taehyung shot back, trying his hardest not to swear at the other. "You aren't a surgeon, nor do you have an operating room or the tools. All you can do is clean it and stop the bleeding."

"I would listen to him," Namjoon piped up, walking over and looking down at the pale male who was knocked out. "He's been in...many situations where people have been shot. He knows whether or not it's safe to remove a bullet from someone."