Chpt 29

|Revised|

TAEJOON/VMON WARNING

This chapter has been heavily revised in certain parts, so please re-read it

•••

Missed Calls (3) My VanGogh

Unread Messages (7) My Van Gogh

Namjoon smiled and unlocked his phone, quickly dialing the number back and not even bothering to read the messages. He waited. And waited.

And waited.

But no one picked up.

His smiled faded and he stared at the screen. "Dammit. Please...." He wasn't worried that his lover wasn't' picking up the phone, he was more worried about the reason as to why. Did he think that Joon moved on after going eight months without seeing or talking to him? Think he gave up and tried to pursue the guy he was infatuated with?

Well anyone would, honestly. In fact, would a good boyfriend even allow that to happen?

The thought made Namjoon coward away from the phone, lowering his hand. He was a terrible boyfriend, but he wasn't a liar, not anymore. Or a cheater. He was honest and told his lover straight up that he was infatuated with someone else. Like any boyfriend, he acted quite pissed off at the fact that his boyfriend had grown feelings for someone else but it wasn't really that he had grown feelings. Those feelings were always there.

Just like his feelings for Taehyung.

But V never understood...

He sucked in a breath and redialed the number with a smile and just as the phone rang once, the line picked up. "Hello?" a deep voice asked.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon said as he perked up, spinning around. "God I- I'm so sorry I didn't answer earlier! I left my phone home and I've been training."

"It's okay. You're forgetful, lovely, don't worry," the other chuckled, making Namjoon smile. Namjoon may have not felt the same as he did for V or Taehyung but he sure as hell missed him and he knew there was still some kind of love there.

"I haven't heard from you for a while-"

"Since I went on tour."

"I miss you," Namjoon sighed, hearing nothing but silence for a few minutes. He thought the line died but then he heard the husky voice chuckle lightly.

"You don't know how bad I missed you, Joonie."

"When will you be back? I...It's been lonely- I've been lonely without you. I miss our little surprise ice cream dates and-and those little surprise cards you'd leave in my backstage dressing room and in my studio."

".....those are all things V does with you, love.....if anything, I'd think hanging out with Jin would fill in any loneliness," Taehyung laughed dryly.

Namjoon gulped. "You know he hates me, Tae, and you know V is mad at me-"

"But you don't hate him. You feel quite the opposite...and just give V time. He'll come around, don't worry."

"Tae" Namjoon said firmly. "Please don't start....I just...I don't want our first phone call to turn badly. To turn into another fight..."