Chpt 16

|Revised|

"You don't need to be such a bitch about it."

"You-ah! Shit, be careful! You aren't allowed to talk-"

"Yeah yeah, I've heard it before. Just keep your mouth shut," Yoongi hissed as his hand jerked.

"Goddammit, I swear, if you make it tight again I'm, going to-" Namjoon's eyes widened and he hissed loudly, buds of sweat forming across his forehead as his body jerked, legs kicking out and almost hitting the latter, who shot a daring glare to him. Namjoon reopened his eyes and lazily looked at the one holding onto his ankle, biting his lip. "Don't fucking spit out how if I kicked I'd be dead. I told you not to make it tight."

"You don't need to be a little fucking wimp about it," Yoongi spat, tugging at the ace bandaged wrapped around Namjoon's foot before letting it go, dropping it to collide with the couch cushion. "It needs to be tight so the wound doesn't get infected."

Namjoon sat up on the couch to be in a better posture, huffing while doing so, his lavender hair a dark plum now since he had dyed it more only hours ago. It was mainly flattened to his head and not spiked up how he usually did it messily. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to cut off my damn foot."

"Listen, I'm not too fond of you either, but I'm not gonna let that get in the way of what's important." Yoongi stood from the couch and pulled out his phone, dialing some things. Namjoon stared at him with suspicious eyes.

Yoongi turned around to look at the younger one and went quiet. His blond hair looked short since it was styled up again for a photo shoot he had in 45 minutes, his outfit stylish and seeming off on him. Namjoon adjusted in his seat and stared at the blonde.

"What was with the whole working with Jackson thing?"

Yoongi stopped typing into his phone and stayed silent while staring at the darkening screen before he continued, placing his free hand into his pocket and turning so Namjoon could see hi side profile rather than his back. "I already told you. It was to prevent him from dying."

"Taehyung?"

"You know who."

Namjoon frowned and pulled his leg closer, massaging his wrapped foot. "And now that he'll probably die regardless?"

"Why do you think I'm helping?" Yoongi snapped. "I'm doing whatever I can to protect the kid. Regardless of who's side you guys are on, I'm sticking with my original opinion. He's not the bad guy in this. Yes, he's definitely helped out us in this shit whole but I can guarantee you Taehgung's caused most of it."

"What are you taking about? Unlike him, Taehyung has self control."

"Does he really?" Yoongi raised a brow at him before looking back down at his phone, scoffing and putting it away. "Either way, they don't deserve death. Not at this young age. So I'll do whatever I can to keep them safe. So they don't end up like Jin."

At the mention of his name, Namjoon looked down and balled his hands into fists in his lap, an angered look crossing his face. Yoongi gazes the the man and sneered, shaking his head. "Like you even cared about him."

Namjoon's head shot up and he stood up in a flash, grabbing Yoongi by his collar and pinning him to the wall. "You know nothing about us."

"You act like I wasn't once close to him," Yoongi growled, gripping onto Namjoon's shoulders. Despite being much smaller than the taller he was stronger, and shoved him away before dusting himself off. "Wasn't it you that called him those names back in college? We were all there! Why do you think your relationship with him really died? You think it ended because he wanted to move on? He fucking needed to in order not to kill himself-"