Chpt 6

•Revised•

Jungkook stood outside the building across from his house, the wind cutting his skin and leaving him freezing, making him regret his decision to listen to Yoongi, much instead preferring the warm shop. He thought that Namjoon wasn't going anywhere so why worry about seeing him so bad? He was much more interested in finding out if Yoongi was telling the truth about his beloved hyung.

Sighing shakily, Jungkook watched as Yoongi walked towards him, flicking his cigarette away, now dressed in a white dress shirt, black blazer, black pants, and a tie.

"Hey, Yoongi-hyung-"

"Just call me hyung for tonight, please," Yoongi said, adjusting his tie and grabbing onto Jungkook's arm. "Let's go."

Jungkook let the older drag him away from the building without much thought of the others feelings towards being handled without question. Which reminded him of what Taehyung usually did. Just grabbed him and lead him wherever he thought would be fun without telling Jungkook where they were going.

At the thought, he slightly missed Taehyung.

About how annoying he got.

How clingy he was.

How he looked at him with admiration when Jungkook should've been the one to look at him, the idol, like that. It made a million questions run through his head, ranging from why did Taehyung suddenly disappear on him so why did he involve himself with him in the first place.

More importantly...

Why the fuck am I worrying so much? I don't care. Taehyung....Taehyung is an idol. He probably got bored of me, anyone would. Especially since I pushed him around and was rude...honestly, it was my nerves acting the way they did. Anyone would be nervous having their icon hanging around them like some kind of necklace.

"I've..been meaning to ask," Jungkook suddenly spoke as they walked past people, coming to a busy street. "Has Taehyung been busy lately?"

Yoongi snickered and tightened his grip on Jungkook. "Finally worrying about your precious idol?"

"N-no. He just- it's weird when he goes longer than two days without posting something and he hasn't bugged the coffee shop at all..."

Jungkook could see bright neon lights ahead of them, people waiting in the cold in a line, a tall, buff guy standing near the door.

"Why does it matter to you?" Yoongi questioned as he continued to lead the other. "I thought he annoyed you."

"I-I'm just curious-"

"For someone who claimed to hate him being stuck to you, you sure seem worried rather than relieved. I'm not dumb, kid."

"What are you talking about?"

"Anyone could see it. I don't blame you, though. Anyone would feel the same after meeting their idol, icon and role model. But don't get involved with him much further unless he approaches you. Live your lives separately while you can."

What the hell is he talking about?! "What-"

"Like I said. I'm not dumb. Keep acting how you act towards him. Push him away. Because the moment you get attached you'll be like all the others. Confused and mentally, sometimes physically, fucked." Yoongi looked at Jungkook. "Your life will turn down a path you never would've dreamed or imagined."

Jungkook was about to question him further when they came to a harsh stop, now standing in front of the bouncer. Yoongi stared at the tall man before the man looked over the two, nodding and opening the door.