Chpt 23

|Revised|

Jungkook sighed lightly as he busied himself around his room, packing his things into two suitcases that Yoongi gave to him. He didn't think that two was very necessary seeing as he didn't really have anything at Taehyung's house to pack other than a few outfits. Yoongi told him to take some of Taehyung and V's outfits and jungkook asked what the differences were between them.

Until he saw them.

In the room full of expensive looking clothing, there were two sections. One where slightly baggy clothes hung that looked comfortable yet classy and one where sexier clothes that were tighter hung up. Some tight, some loose, but all sexy nonetheless. "Some will come in handy with disguises," Yoongi had said before leaving. After picking some outfits, Jungkook made his way back to his room, still having the problem of filling up his second suitcase.

He plopped down onto his bed and slid his hands across the soft covers while humming, lifting his feet onto the bed as he picked at the fabric on his socks. After V woke him up he didn't really talk to him and it wasn't much of a bother. When he went to practice, instead of going to bed, he did a lot of thinking and concluded that he had two choices.

He could either listen to Hoseok's words, from weeks ago and stay away from V and Taehyung. And everyone.

Or he could follow his heart and stick by his side no matter what troubles lied ahead.

It was a hard decision at first because he wanted the easiest. Would it be easier to ignore V? Yeah, probably. But would it benefit him in any way? No, probably not. Staying to V would show him that he was loyal and would be one of the very few people to not leave him throughout this battle they were all going through. But then again, did V care about loyalty since he didn't have any himself?

It was something he pondered after shooting a couple of shots and it made him realize, even if he was killed in the end, it would be the best decision he could make. Jin would want to stick through it to see what would happen. Jin wouldn't want Jungkook to take the easy way out. He'd want Jungkook to stay true to himself.

And helping someone who helped him, unknowingly, would be the highlight of his life.

But, it wasn't the only thing he thought about. Somethings didn't add up or make sense. Like What Yoongi said earlier. They weren't really after Namjoon. When Yoongi said that, V looked...bothered by it. Was it because he was mad they were after him and not Namjoon? Or perhaps it was because, in reality, Namjoon had caused just as much trouble and he wasn't being punished as harshly as V was?

Even when Yoongi said that he seemed uncertain about something.

Another thing that didn't make much sense was why Namjoon seemed to hate and loathe V more than he did Taehyung. He was picky with him, snippy at everything he did, whether it was harmful or harmless. It was annoying, to say the least.

And what confused him was Hoseok. He was a mysterious person in Jungkook's eyes. He met him at the club with Yoongi, but that day Hoseok kissed him. He learned from talking to him a couple times that it was to cover Jungkook from the group entering so they couldn't see him. But how could he freely do that when he was with Yoongi?

Romantically.

Jungkook told Hoseok he saw the two and he didn't seem mad. He did, however, say that Jungkook couldn't tell Yoongi he knew. Yoongi didn't want anyone to know because 1) it was forbidden and could get Hoseok in trouble and, 2) V wouldn't take it lightly.

Another thing Jungkook learned from his few talks with Hoseok was that Yoongi, Namjoon, and V had a complicated relationship, while Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung had something more stable. Yoongi had some secret job that V and Taehyung didn't know about, only Namjoon knew, and Namjoon and Taehyung use to be close, once upon a time. But, as Hoseok said, "All good things come to an end," Jungkook whispered.