Shit, shit, shit.

Spideychelle
Description: Peter gets hurt and has to go to MJ for help (She does not know he is Spider-Man )
—-
Peter Parker's POV
I leant against the wall, breathing heavily. I was on my normal patrol abs was finishing up when I had come across four men with knifes. I had managed to web them all up before a fifth one came out of know where, me not fast enough to doge and now having a massive wound stretching deep across my chest.

I had managed to get my suit off and put my normal clothes on. The last thing I wanted was a call from Mr stark questioning why my heartbeat had spiked, but apart from that, with low web fluid I would not be getting home tonight.

I cringed as I walked out the ally, blood oozing from my wound, even with my crude attempt at a bandage . Looking about I recognised a house nearby as MJ's house, from when me and Ned once walked her home after she saw a film with us.

I slowly made my way to the house, weakly knocking on the door. Despite the time of night, the door was soon opened a few seconds later to show Michelle.

"What the hell happened to you." MJ said, pulling me into the house and onto the sofa.

"I may have got stabbed." I said weekly, moving a bit but then groaning in pain.

"Shit, shit, shit." MJ muttered under her breath as she took off my poor attempt of a bandage as the blood poured more freely. She quickly wrapped it back round, running up the stairs before emerging with some bandages, stuff to clean and disinfect the wound.... and a needle?

"Okay Peter." She said as she kneeled down next to me. "I have no painkillers or anything so your gonna have to barge through this okay." She said as she started cleaning the wound, doing confusing things I guess would disinfect and help stop the bleeding.

After 15 minutes of that she looked up at me with a worried look. "What." I mumbled.

"I-I'm going to have to sow it up." She said, her clam demeanour she had kept up so far, fading away.

My only response was a groan as I moved my head to the other side. Everything finally went black when I felt the needle plunge into my skin.

Michelle Jones's PoV
I sat back as I tied off the stitch before standing up to check on Peter. As I looked I saw luckily at some point he had passed out.

I quickly wiped off the leftover blood and collapsed on the floor. My parents where on a 1 month work trip and I am so glad they where, it would be a bit has to explain why there is a shirtless boy on a now blood soaked sofa and there daughter exhausted on the floor. Yeah I would not want to explain that story.

After lying on the floor for a few minutes I quickly got up and checked Peter was actually just unconscious and hadn't actually died at some point in it.

Satisfied he was alive a sat on a chair next to the sofa as I realised something. Between Peter stumbling in and cleaning him up I had never had time to wonder. How. How did the needy looser end up bleeding out on my doorstep?

I looked over to his bloody bag that lay next to the sofa, looking between him and the bag. I had saved his dumb ass. So I deserved to know what was going on.

As I went over to the bag I was stopped by peters phone ringing, I walked over to where it was, on the table, reading the ID as Mr Stark, before picking up the phone.

"Hey Pete where are you it's like 3:46am you should have been back-"

"Stop talking." I said cutting him off. "You are going to explain to me what the hell is happening here." I said, demanding information.

"Who is this. And where is Peter." Tony Stark said, his voice now stern with a hint off worry, obviously for Peter.

"This is MJ and for the past hour Peter has been bleeding out on my sofa, so please enlighten me on what the hell is going on here, because you obviously have a part in it." I said starting sweetly before going serious.

"What happened to Peter!" Tony Stark said, now seeming really concerned.

"No. You answer my questions first! My friend just knocked on my door, with a knife wound slashed down his chest bleeding everywhere, asking me for help. He's all stitched up now, but I want answers. And you are going to give me them."

"Okay, okay." He said, seemingly giving up on the tough act. "Just tell me where you are and I can talk to you in person, and check Peter is actually okay."

I sighed, agreeing and giving him my address before gong back over to Peter, running my hands through his soft curls.

I had had my suspicions of him being Spider-Man, but to be honest I only properly excepted the after the call with Tony, why else would he be out at this time of night with a early morning curfew, if not swinging around New York like a maniac?

I saw with him for 9 minuets before there was a knock on the door. When I opened it up, sure enough was the one and only Tony Stark. I opened the door before going back into the living room to sit down next to Peter.

As I sat down Tony ran over to Peter, checking him over, his eyes wandering over the bandages wrapped around his chest.

After a few minutes we got Tony supporting a half awake Peter, out the door and over to Tony's car. As he got Peter in the car I leaned through the window.

"Oh, and Stark. If you let him get this hurt again, not even your suits will be able to save you. Oh, and you own me a new sofa." I said before he drove off.

What a night
—-
Aghagahjajahhahahva

There's One-shot 1!
Hope yal like it!

-Spidey