Im going to be stuck here with these two idiots!

Peter, Ned ans MJ
Description: they all get locked in the compound

Okay Idfk what was up with my phone today but every time I wrote "she's" it would auto correct it too sHE S and it was so so so annoying

—-
3rd Person PoV
"Why is MJ laaaate, she's never late." Ned moaned, rolling around impatiently on the sofa.

"Calm down Ned, she'll be here soon." Peter replied, rolling his eyes at his friends melodramatic behaviour.

They'd all been extremely bored so Peter had offered to give them a tour around the new avengers HQ, which Ned was absolutely buzzing about, the reason he was complaining was because MJ was late and Peter was refusing to give him a tour without her being here.

So that's how they ended up, slumped on the sofas with the TV aimlessly playing as Ned rolled around in boredom, in truth so far MJ was only 5 minutes late, Ned has just decided to show up half an hour earlier which most probably wasn't helping his boredom

Peter turned his attention away from Ned to the TV where the news had just come on.

"And here today on this sunny Tuesday I pass over to my New York corespondent Derik, Derik would you like to tell us what's going on where you are." The news lady spoke.

Peter always found the delay between the speaking quite amusing, the person in the studio would ask the other a question, and they would just kinda stand staring for a few seconds before answering, it was most probably because of the sound delay but still as he watched 'Derik' stare blankly into the camera he found it overly amusing.

"Thank you Clare. I'm here today in front of the New York-Presbyterian Hospital where a patient has just been submitted that seems to have a life threatening contagious disease, the doctors are doing all they can to make sure this disease doesn't spread whilst others are working on finding its origin. The woman submitted is 84yr old Stacy brighot." The news people droned on, showing a photo of the woman on the TV.

Life threatening disease? Peter thought, looking at his friend. The last thing the world needs now is a disease, like, why can't earth just have a simple, calm year with no drama.

"Why's miss Brighot on the news?" A voice came from the door, scaring the shit out of both the boys before realising the intruder was MJ.

"You know her?" Peter asked slightly panicked whilst Ned, who hadn't been paying attention to the TV, say confused wondering who this 'Miss Brighot' was.

"Yeah I was helping her into the hospital, she didn't seem well, anyway that's why I'm late, sorry about that."

Peter froze in his tracks, not that he had been moving before. But he still froze in his tracks.

"What?"

<Quarantine protocol initiated! No individuals to leave contaminated area>

Shit.

As Fridays voice was blared around the eerily quiet compound. It wasn't soon after her voice initiated the protocol that large shutters slammed down over the windows and all exits to the outside. It seemed more of a reinforcement protocol than a quarantine protocol, but when you think of it, if something can keep something out, what's to say it can't keep something in?

"Fuck." Michelle groaned, slamming her head into the nearby wall in an act of frustration.

"Well... that just happened." Peter states obviously, looking around in semi wonder at the mechanisms that were now keeping them hostage.

"Wait can someone actually tell me what's going on and why the hell we ate now in 'quarantine'?" MJ states confusing.

"Well-"

"Well, basicallythewomanyouwhereallhuggybuddywithisnowinhospitalwithlikeaverycontagiouslifethreateningdiseasethatyouknowclouldendupkillingalotofpeopleandyourprobablygunnabeinfectedsowearenowallinquarantime." Ned shouted out, gaining a confused loook from MJ, seeming she couldn't actually understand a word of what she had just said, and Peter because he was pretty sure his friend hadn't been paying a smidget of attention to what was going on.

"So your telling me we are now all in quarantine for the foreseeable future, and I'm going to be stuck here with- with you two idiots!?" MJ asked, her only answer the boys blank stares. "Are you serious, we have a chemistry test on Tuesday we now won't be able to prepare for and I didn't can bring a book, great, just great."

The boys looked between each other concerned, had MJ missed the part about, well, you know, INEVITABLE DEATH. Either she hadn't or she really needed to get her priorities in check, because they are definitely not in the right order at the moment.

They ended up all splaying out on the sofa and doing nothing for t he next hour except lounging around and making idle conversations. Not that fun.

"This is going to be so boring." Peter moaned. "We have nothing to dooooo."

At Peters words Ned seemed to have a revolutionary idea and sat bolt right up on the sofa, scaring the other boy with his sudden movement.

"What do you mean we have nothing to do Peter!" Ned asked weirdly cheerfully.

"Well, we are stuck here, no way out, what even would there be to do?" He replied questionably.

"NOTHING TO DO? Peter we are in the Avengers HQ! What can't we do!"

——-
Heh it's kinda shitty but yay I published! Whoooooo!

Also if 3rd person made it even shittier sorry that's my first time writing in 3rd person

I probably will make a pt2 for this, if yal have any fun things you want them to do around the compound then by all means comment cuz that would be like amazing

Anyway I hope your quarantine is going okay, I've had like so much class work but it's still kinda fun 👍

Well let's hope the next time I update isn't in like... 3 months like last time

Hehehhwheh

Byyyye

-Spidey