Wednesday 28th November 2012

Peter Parker's PoV
I tied up the mugger and left my sticky note by him before swinging off so I was far away before the police got there.

I checked my watch, reading the time as 11:59pm. I swung round Queens and had an unusually calm night, absolutely no crime spotted at all after that one.

My usual curfew was 4am but seeming it was a peaceful night I went in at 2. Nothing like a good nights sleep.

~time skip to next day~

I sprinted out of the school doors and out into the street. I bought my sandwich and then rushed into an ally and changed into my Spidey suit.

This was one of the most exciting parts of my day, fighting crime around Queens and helping people. I had had a barley and crime last night so I would probably get more now in the afternoon/evening hours.

I started off by just swinging around. Strangely after an hour I had seen no crimes. Strange.

I decided that instead I should go look round in the dark ally's and the spots most common for gangs. I checked there and yet again, no crime.

Maybe the bad guys where giving me a holiday for once? Accept that just doesn't happen.

I swung up onto one of the buildings before sitting down and deciding to chat to Karen.

"Hey Karen?" I called. "Can you back into a police radio to see if they have any crimes reported?"

I waited for a minute whilst she checked. "No Peter, there are no reports of any violent crimes."

"Strange. Very strange." I muttered under my breath before I jumped off the building. I guess I would just have to leave Queens and go round the rest of newyork. I went down to Brooklyn, then Manhattan. (A/N I live in England and I literally stared at a map for a wile like, where tf is New York, where is Queens, where is places near it. Help me.)

Nothing.

I did another loop, going back to Queens and had absolutely no luck at finding anything. At the moment I had been out for 4 hours and had done nothing.

I went back and sat on a roof, contemplating my options. I could either continue looking and come up with absolutely nothing, or I could go home but then people could be hurt.

I looked around more before leaving and heading back to the apartment I lived in with may. We ate tea and then I headed to bed, ready for my early morning patrol, maybe I would get more luck then today.

~time skip~

I groaned at my alarm before getting out of bed. It was 1am and I was ready to fight crime, well, that was if there was any crime to fight today.

Only 5 minutes after I had left I bumped into a man stealing a purse, so what was so different about yesterday to today. Had all the bad guys had a holiday?

I continued crime stopping throughout the morning before I went home and got bed.

I was getting out of my suit when Karen stopped me.

"Peter. I think you want to hear this." She put me into a communication line where a man was giving a police report.

"Wednesday 28th November 2012. The most peaceful day of New York, no violent crimes reported.

Seems the criminals did have a little holiday.

—-
So sorry for no updates, I've had 2 English assessments to prepare for and a club trip. And yeah sorry for the amount of time skips.... I was writing a oneshot where Tony died and it was sad, but yesterday a girl in my friends school died after having a heart attack and yeah. When my friend told me I just didn't know what to say, how to comfort her... I just couldn't write it, so this is why I have given you a oneshot of no crime and happiness.

Rest in peace Manasvini.
You will always be remembered.
You will always be loved.
-27/03/19

-Spidey