Seems romantic

Spideychwlle
Description: they have a staring contest
—-

Peter Parker's PoV
"Aaaaand, CINDY WINS." Betty screamed. "So next up is next is Cindy versus Flash."

"God, stating contests are hard." Ned said blinking rapidly as he walked towards where me and MJ where seated after his thrashing by Abe.

"Mmmh, that's why you give up earlier." I saod, patting him on the back.

"Mmmh, I have to say though, the faces you made whilst trying to to blink where very entertaining." MJ said, leaning over to talk to him.

"Your horrible." Ned muttered, turning to watch Cindy and Flash, where flash was trying to seduce Cindy into blinking. Let's just say he earned a slap and they started again.

"In only I'd gotten that excuse to slap flash." MJ said, also turning to watch.

"You could of you actually took part." I said to her. "Well, don't think that would matter anyway, you don't really need a reason to do anything."

"Hey, why aren't you taking part?" Ned asked MJ.

"Well, one of us needs to be able to come up with an excuse at why weare doing staring contests instead of actual decathlon practices, and it would be hard for one of you too make up a pliable excuse to I put it upon myself, and if I'm staring intently at someone, it's not as easy to think."

"Oh come one MJ." Betty saod, turning away from judging Cindy and Flash, it was obviously who'd won already.

"Mr Harrington is ill today just relax and have some fun instead, and please come down and beat Cindy." Betty Begged.

"Ugh." MJ groaned. "Bye loosers." She said, walking down to Cindy was sat, ready to have a staring contest.

"Hey Peter why haven't you taken part in the staring contests?" Ned questioned.

"Boy would be unfair, I shrugged."

"Why?" Ned asked confused.

"Spiders don't need to blink, and ever since, well, you know. I don't need to blink as much, I still do, because I'm not like full spider, but still."

"Brooooo this is amazing! You can win every staring contest ever! You could have gone and thrashed flash! You have to beet those two." He begged.

"AND MJ WINS! BEATING OUR SO FAR UNDEFEATED CHAMPION!!!!" Betty screamed again as MJ won.

"Okay, sure." I said to Ned, walking down towards MJ, making Ned squeal in excitement.

We sat down and started the staring contest and, well it turns out we are both great at not blinking, so it went on for a while...

"Is it even possible to stare that long?" Cindy asked Betty as they both looked at us in shock, still unblinking.

"It's like they're not even staring anymore, they're like, gazing into eachovers eyes of something." Betty replied.

"Seems romantic." They said, laughing together

—-
Sorry for not posting in ages and thus being short, I will write something for Valentine's Day I just have no idea what so pls give me ideas, oh, and my birthday is in like 5 days so I had a sleepover with my friends and god was it amazing 😂

Amyhajahahaj i wuv u allllll

-Spidey