Merry Christmas my wonderfull wife

Spideychelle
Description: Peter and MJ's Christmas
—-

"Merry Christmas my wonderful wife." Peter mumbled, waking me up with a kiss on my forehead.

"Merry Christmas too you too, my wonderful husband." I repeated back, making us laugh.

"Awww where's my Christmas kiss." Peter whined.

I smiled, rolling over so I was on top of him before giving him a kiss on the lips. "Is that better?"

"Nooo." Hw replied, kissing me again as we giggled.

"Come on you dufus, time to get up." I saod before getting squashed again by my husband.

"Nooo, come oooon, neither of us have work today so let us sleeeep."

"Yeah but it's Christmas so get up before I burn all your presents." I threatened sleepily.

"Yeah but then you'd be killing the cat and I think that would be upsetting." Peter replied sleepily.

"Cat?"

"Ummm, cat? Pfft I said... pineapple..." he murmured, trying to cover up what he had said.

"Peter Parker if you have locked a cat up in a box I will murder you." I said, jumping out of bed.

"Noooo it's supposed to be a surprise you idio— angelic wife." Peter saod, lofting me into his shoulders and changing his choice of words after a dirty look for me.

"Look." Hw said, walking us into the living room where there was a big meowing object covered in a blanket. He put me down before pulling the blanket off to show a cage full of bedding and a small little kitten.

It was walking around meowing greatly, it was browny, black and orange with one small white foot.

"Look at it!" I squealed, reaching into the cage to pick up the tiny, exited kitten.

"Meow!" I cried repeatedly, instantly snuggling up to me, rubbing itself against me firmly.

"Hello." I cooed to it, gently petting it as it jumped around.

"I think we could call her Thomas." Peter said, coming and sitting opposite me.

"Why Thomas?"

"Because I call every cat Thomas." Peter said with a smile. "Our little Thomas." He leant doen, stroking the cat.

"Okay, hoe about you go here." I saod, picking up the cat and placing him in my lap, wrapping him up in a scarf to keep him warm whilst we opened the other presents from each other we had lying under the Christmas tree.

I had gotten Peter some med kits for, well, you know what, along with a Christmas jumper and other things, Peter had gotten me a new set of books, and whilst I was unwrapping it Thomas had decided to take a liking to the wrapping paper patting it with her paw before biting into it and decided that it maybe didn't taste that nice, spitting it out.

"Aww, does that taste disgusting." I cooed, picking him up and holding her up to my face, bopping our noses together.

"Peter." I shouted, putting the kitten down and getting up to find my husband. "Peter?" I called again, walking around before finally finding him putting some stuff away in the bedroom.

"Peter? Do you know how much of an idiot you are?"

"No...?" He answered anxiously, being the idiot he is not knowing what he'd done wrong.

"Thomas, you know our cat?"

"Yeah..."

"Thomas is a girl."

"What?" He said confused. "How do you know?"

"Well maybe because he doesn't have a dick?"

"Are you sure sh-he... can't grow one?" He asked questionably.

"No you idiot of course he ca—"

"CRASH" A sound came from living room.

"THOMAS!" We both shouted, running into the living room to see the Christmas tree on the floor and the little kitten sitting innocently on top of it, a little ball ball in her mouth.

"Can we still call her Thomas?"
—-
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and if you don't celebrate it have a wonderful day, I got some awesome Christmas gifts, including 3 marvel films, some books, I also got a facial cleanser and hair curler from my cousin which is... weird

But yeah, this was loosely based on how we miss gendered our cat for a year, this was her first Christmas and she was so confused, loved wrapping paper

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS

-Spidey