Drag him into your shit

In which Peter gets kidnapped by the Avengers
—-

Peter Parker's PoV
I groaned, squinting my eyes open looking around. I was tied to a table or something, in my suit, in what looked like a lab. Luckily I had my mask on so I contacted Karen. I had severe burns and a lot of cuts, what Karen said to be a bullet wound in my shoulder though the bullet had apparently been taken out and some fractured bones.

I sighed, closing my eyes trying to remember what had happened. The Avengers where trying to take me in, apparently they wanted me to join the avengers. But even seeing them on the news, and how great they are. I still didn't trust them. Because I was not taking experiments as a possibility.

The last thing I remember was my spidey sense going haywire and then a hella lotta pain in my arm.

I looked up at it to see it suspended up at my left. I got Karen to scan it. Yup, fractured in three places.

"Y-your not supposed to be awake."

I crammed my neck, looking up to see Bruce Banner, walking over to me. "I'm not super to be doing a lot of things." I said back.

He stayed silent after that, just doing stuff in the bag. I looked around, spotting a window on the left side of the lab. It was still light outside, meaning I hadn't been out that long, meaning I still had time to get to May before she worried her ass off.

I resisted against the restraints, finding them weak. I quickly broke them, ignoring the pain and lunging forwards charging for the window. Due to my amazing Parker luck ™, just as I made my move Captain America walked in and before I was halfway across the wall he had jumped on me and I was tranquillised, everything going back once again.

~~time skip~~

I shot up, yanked straight back down, the restraints pulling me back down.

"Jeez."

I turned to see Loki, having jumped a bit from my sudden movement. "Ah so your awake." He said, walking around me. After the NY attack Loki was an enemy. But after Asgard settled down in Norway and Thor told them what he had done the avengers had started to build up there trust but by bit.

"Please. Get me out of here." I said to him, pulling on the restraints.

"Why should I?" he replied smiling.

I looked over to the window from earlier, it was now quite dark so I am guessing I was out for another 2hrs.

"Because.. because I have a family. I have an aunt who knows I sneak out, not knowing where I go but never tries to stop me, knowing I will always come back but dreading for the time I don't. I have friends who see me as the nerdy geeky clever guy in class, to bullies that so me as week and pathetic. I have people that I see on a day-to-day basis, only for me to swing up and save them from behind my mask. I have people talk to me about the 'Spider-Man' the 'Man under the mask'. I have had people saying they had a Crush on Spider-Man, and my no.1 bully saying he is Spider-Man's biggest fan. And yes I'm a teenager and you guys could go to prison for kidnapping."

Loki looked at me, slightly shocked but amused. "I shall take that into mind." He said, slinking into a dark corner of the lab.

I shuffled, trying to get comfortable before crying out in pain. I felt a irritation on my right arm and looked to see Loki, a needle in my arm.

"It will help with the pain." He said, slinking off as I get again, blacked out.

~~time skip~~
My eyes shot open, scanning round the room. All of the avengers where here: Bruce and Tony fiddling with something, Scarlet witch asleep leaning against Vision, same with Hawkeye and Black Widow. Falcon and War machine where reading books, Captain America was just walking round the room and I could see Loki sitting in the corner of the room.