An Avengers secret santa

Sideychelle/Avengers

Description: Secret santa with the Avengers (Peter And MJ are like 20 or somethin)

The avengers there are:
Clint
Natasha
Wanda
Vison
Steve
Bucky
Tony
Sam
Bruce 
Thor 

—-
Peter Parker's PoV
We all sat around the box after haven putting our names in. The avengers, MJ, Loki and Me where doing secret Santa.

I reached in, grabbing the perfectly folded piece of paper. After everyone had taken a piece of paper we all looked at them, making sure not to show anyone.

I looked at my paper before smiling at the name I read:

MJ

After we had all looked at our people we spread off to go shopping for our person. And I had absolutely no idea what to get. We had been together since we were 16 and I loved her with all my heart, but that doesn't make buying presents any easier.

~~time skip~~
Michelle Jones's PoV
We all gathered in the penthouse with our presents in our laps, ready to had them around.

First it was Bruce's turn.
He had gotten Tony and had bought him a piece of equipment he had wanted that pepper hadn't let him buy.

After the first one we decided to go in the order of whoever receives the gift gives next.

So Next was Tony's turn. He had gotten Loki and he opened up his present to see a massive reindeer toy, over a meter in height. Let's say Loki did not look impressed.

Loki has gotten his brother, giving him a humongous box of pop tarts. Thor got Bucky and got him some anti-metal rust spray for his arm. Bucky got Wanda, giving her a new leather jacket. Wanda had gotten Steve and got him a film called 'Hacksaw Ridge' which was a war film based off a true story that took place at the battle of Okinawa. After that Steve gave his present to Vision, having got him a book. Vision had then gotten Sam an encyclopaedia on birds. Sam found it very amusing. Sam then got Clint some new arrows.

So far apart from a few laughs none of the present giving had been that funny. That was until Clint came along.

"So first I had Tony then I swapped with Bruce, and then Sam and Tony swapped and then I swapped with vision who had swapped with Tony but before that Tony had swapped with Thor who had swapped with Wanda and-"

He went to continue before he was cut off by Tony "We get it Katniss, so spit it out. Who you get!"

After all of that it turns out he had gotten Natasha, and got her a little arrow necklace.

According to Natasha it turns out Bruce had forgotten to put his name in the box so she had gotten him nothing, so instead seeming we where the last left they picked Peter to go first.

"So MJ. Whilst looking I realised no book or present I could give you would ever be able to tell you how much I love you, so I made you this instead."

He passed me a wrapped parcel and as I opened it I couldn't help but smile.

Inside was a book and as I flicked through it I saw it was filled with pictures of us together, from one of us just chatting in high school to our first date. Our first kiss. And at the back. Blank pages.

Blank pages to fill what of our lives was yet to come.

I looked up at him grinning. "Well it seems your going to have to add another picture in very soon."

He looked at me puzzled as I got on my knee and brought out a box.

"Peter Benjamin Stark. Please do not be a pussy and say no. So,will you marry me?"

He stood in shock before embracing me. "Yes, yes, most definitely."

I pulled him in for a kiss as all the avengers clapped ya, celebrating us.

Everyone was clapping and then Tony stood one one of the sofas shouting "I'm going to be a grandad!"

Let's just say it was our most eventful Christmas ever.

And yes we may brake traditions, me proposing instead of Peter. But aye. This is our dysfunctional family. And it's just how we like it.

—-
I had so much fun writing this. I spent over 7 minutes thinking on what the hell Steve would get Vision so I settled with a book.

What was your favourite gift the avengers got?

Also Imma just go ahead and say this chap is dedicated to Disney_Fander as they are the only person that voted. Part two for wedding will come at New year!

Maybe.....

There will definitely be a new year one-shot tho and also probs one before then

But anyway I hope you have a fabulous Christmas, or that you had an amazing Hanukkah, or that you just have a brilliant week.

-Spidey