Adda boy

Spideychelle
Description: Playing truth or dare at Avengers tower, then it leads to something else...
—-

Michelle Jones' PoV
"Sooooo, MJ. Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

"Aaaaaaaawwww, why won't you pick daaaaaare." Betty wined, not having
piqued the answer she was hoping for.

"No, with those sick kinds of yours you'd probably dare we to jump off a building, I retorted. "Because yeah, I'd kinda like to stay on my feet and stay off the ground, so, like I saod, truth."

"You're no fun." Betty muttered in complaint before thinking of a truth for me, obviously having had a brilliant dare in mind.

"Uuuuuh, MJ you ever pissed in a swimming pool?"

"No..."

"Wow you have no fun."

"How is peeing on a swimming pool supposed to be fun?" Abe popped in, confused at what Betty considered fun, and not fun."

"Okay then." Betty saod suddenly, seeming to have had a revolutionary idea or something. "Peter truth or dare!"

"But it's my tu-"

"SHUT UP CINDY! Peter truth or Dare."

He looked around confused. "Dare?"

"WHOOOO!" Betty screamed jumping up and down as I shook my head at Peter, what an idiot.

"Okay, okay." She said, calming herself down. "Peter I dare you to kiss MJ, and like, no chickening out." She said sternly, grinning.

I turned and looked to her with a face of annoyance. "Oh calm down MJ, I'm doing you a favour." She stayed before backing down as I stared at her intently.

"Ummm... okay..." Peter saod, quickly grabbing my hand and placing a small kiss on it before pulling away.

"Noooooooo on the lips!"

"You did not specify where, I still kissed her." Peter said in his defence.

"AHAHHAAH!" She screamed before calming down. "You too really just need to hurry up and get together now though, seriously otherwise i will die from your pent up love.

"Mmmhhhm, sorry hun but I don't think the heart works like that."

"Really? Awww I thought it has a built in love sensor and when it was showed too much love it will break!"

"The heart cant break. It's a muscle."

"Wow MJ, what a kill joy." She sighed, shaking her head. "Anyway, got to go, see you guys at school, she said, picking up her stuff and leaving, others slowly joining her. Till it was only me and Peter left.

"Ummm, well, just to let you know, I errr, I didn't not kiss you because I don't like you, you know, I think your really pretty, Ughh! I mean, well I didn't want to embarrass you in front of them, and... Ughh, well, you know-"

I sighed before cutting off his cute ramble, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him into kiss me, and seemingly unknown to us, as peter had rambled, the elevator door had rung.

"WHOO! Go Peter!" A voice congratulated from inform of us, we pulled away and turned to see Clint with his fist celabratorially in the air, congratulating peter, the rest of the avengers standing around him.

"Adda boy Peter! Hwhoo, Young love." He continued as the other avengers turned to stare at him.

"What?"

—-
I acc really enjoyed this, sorry it's short, it's my exam week and I'm literally dusting in revision and have barely had any time to write, sad

So yeah, sorry it's short...

Also random update

Sooooo fun

Anyway buyyyur

-Spidey