The raft

Avengers
Description: Peter gets shock shock
—-
Clint Barton's PoV
I lay on the hard bed that was in my cell on the raft. No one talked. There was nothing to talk about. We had fought, we had lost, we where paying the price.

Everything was quiet except the thumping of guard boot. I stood up as I heard the password being entered and the door sliding open.

I watched in horror as four guards walked in. Two where dragging a kid, the others seemingly guarding them. The kid was a boy, he was limp as they dragged him across the room. One of the shocking things was that he was in a straight jacket with a shock collar. He looked like he might as well be twelve.

They threw him in the cell opposite before locking it and marching off as we stood, watching them, knowing that there was nothing we would be able to do.

I watched him as he slowly sat up, his eyes darting around the room. Terrified. I watched as he tried to stand up awkwardly without the use of his arms before he fell down, wincing as he hit the cold floor, the straight jacket immobilising his use to use his hands to brace the impact.

I got up and started pacing my cell before punching the wall, ignoring the pain in my knuckles. Bastards. What could he have done. He was a kid and they had him caged up like some insane person.

This whole place was crazy, stocked full of Villains, hero's and overarmed guards. And kids. Fucking kids.

Tony Stark's PoV
I stood up, pacing across the room. "May, I need you to calm down and tell me what happened." I said to the frantic May across the phone.

"T-they took him Tony. T-they took him and I d-don't know what to do." She cried across the phone.

"Who took him May? Who did they take."

"T-they took P-peter. They stormed in and grabbed him Tony. They held a g-gun to his head and told me to forget anything happened,to t-tell twh school Peter was sick a-and continue with my life. T-tony I d-don't know what's happening. Why have they t-taken him. W-why do they have P-Peter."

"May." I siad trying to be calm

"No Tony! They have him! A-and before they left I-he told me everything would be alright. That's m-my job I'm supposed to reassure him and now he's gone... and I just watched them take him.

My heart stopped as she spoke. Peter has been taken. And I had to get him back. "May, may, there is something really important I need to know. On the people's uniform, did that have any words, like the police department have NYPD." I asked, feeling my hear beat fast.

"S-some has US Navy on their chests, Tony why would they want him. What has he done "

I froze. "May." I said in as a calm voice as I could muster. "I'm going to hang up now. I know who has Peter. And I'm going to make them pay."

I put down the phone as I called my suit around me. I was off to the raft. And I was going to make Ross pay, but first, I have to get my Peter back.

~~Nesmondo (;'Д') Caron (≧ω≦) ans her twin Karen () have all come together to help Tony break into raft and timeskip u there with him~~

I slammed the man into the wall and asked him for a second time. "Where. Is. Peter."

I had been in here for a while now but seeming I had only come here once or twise it was becoming impossible to find him.

"I-I-I don't know." The wimpy guard muttered back.

"Bullshit!" I said back, slamming him into the wall again. This went on for a while till I got a location and ran down the corridors. I stopped when I reached a big door with an access panel on the side.