Alone (2/6)

Spideychelle
Original chap name: Umm... I have homework
Description: he has homework

Michelle Jones' PoV

I SAT down at the table as the bell rang, signalling the end of Lunch. After the library I had came and prepared the things for the decathlon practice. When I told myself I protected Peter in the hope Flash would be stubborn so I could kick him out of so Pete would come to decathlon for once. For some reason, a small part off me is saying I didn't for a different reason I couldn't quite contemplate.

I was broken from my thoughts as the team streamed through the doors. As Flash came in he had a big grin on his face but it was quickly snuffed out as he came in, his glare trying and failing to mirror mine.

As everyone came in i looked disappointed, Peter seeming not to have come. As we started practice I sat, reading my book as Abe and Cindy where quizzed. I frowned as I took out my phone, seeing a message from Ned

Looser 2
Hey. Is Peter at the decathlon practice?

I stared at the text confused.

Me
No. I thought he ditched and was with you?
Doesn't he normally tell you when he 'disappears'

Looser 2
Yeah. That's why I'm worried.

I looked up around the room, observing Flash to see him looking at Peter's empty chair, smiling.

This is not good.

I got up, walking over to Me Harrington, (not my teacher, if teachers are in the film I shall be using them) asking if I could go to the toilet before rushing through the corridors.

I ran past the lockers, seeing a sleeve poking out of Peters. Shit. I ran up to the locker, racking my mind for what the code was, calling Ned to try get an answer from him.

Me: What is Peter's locker code!

Looser 2: Ummm it's something like 010 something, something, something

I put that in, trying to remember the combination

Looser 2: 010474, 010513, 010694. Try them

I went through the combinations till I got to the last one 01069.......6!

I quickly out in the combination, opening the locker as a beaten and bloodied Peter fell out, luckily thought he just slumped into me, not hitting the floor.

Me: I have him. He's not in good shape though

I told Ned as I put Peter's arm around my shoulder, giving support

Me: Can you send me his address, I need to get him home.

Looser 2: One small problem.... His Aunt is away till Sunday, and it's Friday and I'm going on holiday after school. He doesn't want Mr Stark to know about the bullying so....

Oh shit. Teachers coming!

I groaned, shifting Peter so I could out my phone away into my pocket. We still had over 45 minutes left of class left, but Peter needed to get home and fixed up. I headed to reception as I signed myself and Peter out, the receptionist not trying to stop us after glancing at the state Peter was in.

By the time we had left the school Peter was semi awake, well awake enough to groan and move his feet so I wasn't dragging him.

I walked/dragged him to my house, pretty awkward going on a 17 minute subway trip with with a guy who looks literally dead. When we get off we got we went on the bus and got off right next to my house. Next was the hard part. Luckily Peter was more responsive now as we went up to the top, 31st story of my apartment flat. As soon as we got there I played him on the sofa, sitting on the floor, catching my breath.