So this is spider boy- Part 2

Avengers
Description: Steve Rogers is an Ass Hole
A/N: I Wrote this just after watching Civil War, before that I had only watched the iron man films, Thor ragnarok, the guardians of that galaxy films and the last half of the Avengers. So yeah.... I absolutely hated Steve 😂

Peter Parker's PoV
I groaned, the sunlight shining in my face.

"Good morning Peter. It is 8:59."

I almost jumped out of the bed in shock of the sudden voice. Wait. Where was I. I'm not in the ally anymore.

My breathing became heavy as I started to freak out. 'Breath. In. Out. Peter just breath, you need to breath' I told myself, doin calming down.

"Who are you?" I asked

"I am F.R.I.D.A.Y the Avenger Towers personal A.I system."

Well that also answered my second question of where I am. Looking around I spotted my spider man suit neatly folded next to the bed I was in. The clothes I was wearing yesterday, also neatly folded up.

I got dressed, putting on my web shooters that hid under my oversized hoodie.

After walking down the long halls I finally arrived at the living space where the Avengers where.

I walked over to them, them not noticing me.

"Tony. I know this kids aunt just died but you can't just take in random children because their family member had died. Especially not to the Avenger mansion. How old is this kid anyway." I watched as Steve rambled on

"I turned 16 yesterday."

They all stopped talking, turning to look at me. I looked at Tony to see he had his head in his hands.

"How long have you been there kid." Steve said standing up to walk to me.

"Long enough to know you don't want me here."

"Well I'm sorry kid but we cant start talking in kids because they have lost an aunt."

I stared at him as tears threatened to fall.

"You don't understand she was all I had left." I shouted. Tears falling again.

"We've all lost someone kid, you need to calm down." Steve said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Get away from me!" I screamed shooting a strong net of web, that hit Steve, propelling him back and slamming him into the wall, sticking him there. (A/N as I read through this I realised how much this isn't like Peter but this is the first time I had ever seen him so I had no idea)

Steve Rogers 's POV
I groaned in pain, the impact had hurt. I turned to see the boy turning and running down the corridor.

I don't care how young he is he is not gonna get away with propelling me into a wall.

I whent to move when I realised I couldn't. I had no mobility in my body. I looked down to see a web over my body.

This wasn't a normal kid Tony had brought in. I looked up to see spider man walking up to me. The suit he wore was obviously made by Tony.

He walked towards me before stopping right in front of me.

"My parents died when I was four years old, my uncle in a robbery. My last relative my aunt was killed yesterday. And you tell me 'we've all lost someone kid' that I need to 'clam down'."

Looking at him I was actually scared. Who knows what this kid could do.

He prodded the cocoon like web he had stuck me in.

"It will weaken in 3-4 hours. Have fun till then."
—-
Voila, there is my first Marvel oneshot. Also, Thanku so, so much for your support. I spend most of my time on my other account and I can on here too 20 notifications!!!!!!

I wanna say Thanku to Sophie_Spideylover15 and all you others who are voting and commenting on my chapters, it means so much to me, and don't forget to request!

REQUESTS

Also, on Tuesday we had the 1st snow of the year and our teacher let us out of our after school class to go into the snow as no one was paying attention

-Spidey

-Spidey