Fathers day

IronDad
Description: it's Father's Day

Peter Parker's PoV
I walked down the busy streets of NY, making my way down from the tower to Mr Delmars. I was around halfway there when I recognised a familiar face.

"MJ!" I called, rushing over to where she was, looking into a shop window.

As I approached her she sighed, turning to face me. "Okay looser, please don't tell me we are going to go round asking people weather Father's Day is today or like a fucking month ago, so you can run into a bunch of random tourists and win." She said with a blank expression on her face.

"No..." I replied gingerly. "I was just saying hi."

She looked at me confused. "Okay then, you've said hi, so goodbye." She said giving me a quick smile before smiling and walking away.

"MJ, Wait!" I called, she tuned back to look at me. "It's Father's Day today?"

She just sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yes, Yes it is."

Then she walked off again, leaving me in the bustling street. Delmars forgotten I started running back to the tower.

Tony Stark's PoV
I was concentrating hard, welding something together when a frantic peter came in.

"Hi... urgh Da-TONY." He said frantically, staring at me.

"Umm... hey kid... what's up?" I questioned, he was acting strange.

"Well..." Hw mumbled. "I-I was wondering if you could.. you know, not come into my lab today." He soad gingerly.

"Why?" I asked, placing what I was working on down on the table.

"Nothing Byreeee." He said quickly, running off.

Well that was strange.

*toom skoop*

I stood outside Peters lab door, listening in for any sounds. None. He had told me not to come in but that was around 4hrs ago and his dinner was going to go cold.

"Kid can you open up?" I asked, knocking on the door, pressing my ear against it to see if I could hear anything.

"Friday, is Peter in there?" I asked

"Yes boss, he is currently asleep at his work station, would you like me to open the door?"

"Yeah Friday that would be good." I stood back, the door unlocking before I stepped in.

Peter was sleeping at his workspace, bits and bobs littered all around him. I walked over, rustling his hair, looking over at a little robot that was lying next to his head.

I picked it up, giving it a tap before dropping it after it suddenly turned on.

It started projecting pictures on the wall, of me and the Kid, some from Friday of us passed out after hours of working, others of a working, days out, hoilidays, pranks around the tower.

They went on for around 2 minutes before a video of Peter came up.

"So... happy birthday." Hw was sitting at his work desk with a party popper in hand, it pooped and scared him as he fell out of his chair, I laughed.

Then a next video, a quick flash of him webbing across the screen a hasty "HAPPY FATHERS DAY" just able to be heard, flowed by a splat and a small "ow".

There was some of him upside own, doing handstands, dressed like me, wearing a wig. Frankly it was hilarious.

Then it came to a last video, Peter sitting down, smiling.