Just a nightmare

IronDad and Spiderson
Description: Tony has a nightmare and makes sure his kid is okay
—-
May Parker's PoV
I got up drowsily, looking at the clock. 4:03am. Why was someone knocking on the door at this early time in the morning.

I walked to the door, opening it to see none other than Tony Stark. "Where's Peter. Where is he, I can feel the dust on my hands may. Where is he." Tony mumbled, staggering around.

"Friday did he have a nightmare?" I asked and she replied through Tony's watch. "Mr Stark had a nightmare at exactly 3:57am and then proceeded to fly here."

"Please tell me you where the one flying." I asked and Friday responded with Yes.

"Come on I'll take you to him, this way." I guided Tony to Peters room where he was dead asleep, having only gotten back from patrol around an hour ago.

Tony Stark's PoV
I knelt down at the side of his bed, grabbing his hand. It was just a dream, just a stupid nightmare. We are not on Titan. We are on earth. And Peter is asleep in front of me.

With my other hand I slowly ran my fingers through his hair, smiling as he shifted in his sleep.

"G'morning mr Stark." Peter said sleepily, his eyes half open. "What chu doing here?" He said whilst rolling onto his stomach, trapping my hand.

"I would quite like my hand back now." I tried tugging my hand out from underneath him and Peters response was to grab it and snuggle upto it.

"No, my hand." Hw snuggled up closer before closing his eyes again and assuming falling back asleep.

May walked in to see how I was doing and nearly burst out laughing when she saw Peter clinging onto my hand. "Seems you'll be here for a while... I'll make you a cup of tea." May said cheerily, leaving the room.

"Why are chu here Mr Stark?" Peter soda, half opening his eyes once again. "Just a nightmare Pete." I said, resting my head on his mattress as snuggled up to me. "Just a nightmare."
—-
AGHHHHHH

IM SO SOGGY DOR A LATE UPDATE!!!!!
It was my mum's birthday on the 2nd when I was supposed to publish and I was gunna but I ran out of time cuz I was gunna post before I went to sleep but we were still up at 12:07am so.... I forgot

Plzzzzzz forgive me!
Soggy it's so short

Also I came into 49 notifications!!!!!
And we hit 3.97K! That's nearly 4K!

Thanku so much for all of your little comments I love reading them. Don't forget to comment, don't forget to vote, and of corse, don't forget to request!

-Spidey