Swimming time

Spideychelle
Description: Trip to the sea side

—-
Peter Parker's PoV
"Got your costume?"

"Yup"

"Towel?"

"Yes"

"Google's?"

"Yes May, I have everything, I need to leave now or I'll miss the bus, love you bye." I gave May a quick kiss on the cheek before dashing out the door.

"Have a fun trip!" May called behind me as I ran out the apartment, already running down the stairs.

Today we were having a school trip to the beach, don't ask why we were, we don't know, and we were all to scared that if we asked the teachers why, they'd randomly cancel it and say we are ungrateful or something, that seems to be how teachers work.

"PETER RUN FASTER OR THEYRE GUNNA LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!" Ned screeched from the school bus window as I ran into school before scampering onto the school bus, the doors closing behind me.

"That was close." I muttered, relocating Ned at the back and sitting on the row behind him, next to MJ.

"So peter, you ready for a swim?" Ned asked excitedly.

"Yeah sure, May was practically quizzing me on everything to see if I had the 'beach essentials' But otherwise yeah, who can complain about a free trip to the beach?"

"Pfft, me." MJ muttered beside me.

"You don't like swimming?!?" Ned saod in horror, turning to MJ.

"Not really, and I especially don't like swimming costumes and all that... skin they show." She said sounding generally detested.

"Wow, no wonder we always see you reading outside when the girls have swimming."

"You guys watch me read?"

"No! Pfft, what Ned means is... umm... we just happen to notice you when you are out reading as PE is boring and we have nothing else to do..." I stuttered, MJ looking critically at us.

"Mmmhm? Sure looser."

After that we awkwardly sat in silence till the bus pulled to a stop and we started filtering out. We had arrived.

"Are you really gunna swim with tour shirt on?" Ned asked me as I changed into my swimming trunks, taking out a shirt to put on.

"Yup, I brought a spare one as I'm not you ned, I don't really like, well, you know."

"Mmmhm, you just don't want MJ to know you have a smokin got six pack, which, by the way, will still be shown when your shirt gets soaked." Ned said, finally having changed into his swimming trunks.

"Oh shut up Ned." I groaned, just as MJ came in.

"Hi losers, Peter, I'm stealing your shirt." She said, taking it out of my hands and putting it on.

"W-what?" I saod confused.

"Well, I hate swimming and I hate showing my body off so thank you for kindly giving me your shirt to wear, goodbye." She said before abruptly walking out of the changing room.

"Was I dreaming or did MJ just come into the boys changing room to steal your shirt?" Ned siad, still staring at the spot where MJ has stood.

"You ain't dreaming Ned." I saod, equally confused.

"Well are you gunna go get your shirt back or what?" Ned asked before heading out of the changing room.

I followed him out, looking around to see MJ sitting in the shade.

"Surprised you ain't reading." I said, walking up to her.

"You idiot. If I read books sand would get in the pages, therefore tuning the pages, or it would get covers in see water, ergo, life lesson is to not bring books to the beach."

"Oh, alright." I saod, sitting next to her. "You gunna get in the sea?"

"No." She said blatantly.

"Well you see, I may have been kind enough to let you have my shirt, but there's a catch." I saod smirking.

MJ looked up at me confused before I picked her up, throwing her over my back.

"Hey Peter let me go!" She squealed, kicking about.

"Oh so now you call me by my name." I laughed, heading down towards the water.

"PETER PUT ME DOWN! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!" She shouted as I still held it onto her, nearly at the water.

"You want me to put you down?" I asked, wading into the water.

"Nonono I'm fine, don't put me down!" She screeched, having seen now I was waist deep in water, her toes being dipped in whilst she tried desperately to keep the rest of herself out of the water.

"Put you down? Sure!" I flopped down into the water, taking MJ back down with me.

"Peter you asshole!" She screamed, grabbing onto me.

"Awww not having fun MJ."

"You suck!"
—-
Heh, remember to check out my OTP challenge book

We've been getting ready to Christmas, given out all my Christmas cards and things, Christmas tree up and kitty approved

I also got my first ever detention which sucks but that was like a week ago so I'm over it

Also today was weird as we were in RE watching Kung fu panda 2 in Hindi and our teacher just sits on my table (he's like an amazing teacher) and my friend Zak had given me a Christmas card and I'd left it in the table and my teacher opened it and was liek

"Who's Zak."

So I say "my friend"

And then he asks what his last name is so I tell him and then he goes up and searched him up on the school system, searching up how any praise points he has and stuff 😂

Also one of the kids in my class proposed to our mandarin teacher with a script in mandarin and she took the script and chucked it in the bin

So weird

Anyway, last day of school tomorrow, yayayyaya

-Spidey