Threat Elliminated

Peter Parker

Description: Set in the battle between Mysterio and Peter Parker
—-

3rd Person PoV
"Nononononono AHHHHHH." The Spiderling screeched as another killer drone swooped closer, more bullets flying his way.

Let's say the plan wasn't going that well, he'd gotten rid of mysterio's illusion, but he was still nearly dying, Beck has given up on the large cool fight scene and instead had the drones attack anything that moved, which obviously meant him, and about a few thousand civilians he was trying extremely hard to save without dying himself. Seriously, couldn't he ever get a break?

Bullets were flying everywhere, the one person he'd trusted turned out to be an absolute dick and a sociopathical maniac, oh yeah, also on his messed up big time list he'd given away the one thing Mr Stark has left to him.

And now he was endangering his friends because of some dumb mistake. Ned, Happy, MJ. Oh, MJ. He hadn't got a chance to tell her how he felt, not that she was going to reciprocate those feelings but it still would have been worth a chance.

"Alright, alright, uh I need a plan." Hw muttered to no one but himself, patting out one of the manny fires on his suit as he perched himself upside down on a crumpled part of bridge. He could... no that wouldn't work. What if he? No no that wouldn't work either. You know what, he was going to have to wing it.

He peaked out from his hiding space to see Beck standing on the somehow intact part of the bridge. He was pacing up and down talking into his large fishbowl of a helmet.

He seemed stressed, good, give him something to stress about. Maybe if he knows how it feels he'll stop stressing the fuck out of other people.

Clambering slowly closer Peter focused on the man, trying to see what was going on.

If you didn't know he was probably talking into an ear peace he would have looked like an absolute idiot, frantically shouting to himself as the one thing he stood on was practically crumbling around of him.

Maybe if he got closer he could hear better, because what a great idea, move towards the thing that has an intent to kill you, great idea just wonderful.

Keeping a watchful eye on the impending drones of death the boy made his was clambering underneath fallen support beams, cars and things of all the sort before hiding behind a sturdy seeming wall of the bridge that seemed slightly intact. From here he could hear Myterio and hey, maybe even initiate a sneak attack.

But first, he'd need a plan, he could kinda jump out and then most likely get shot to death, but he can't get rid of all the drones that would be impossible. He could smash the fish bowl, because you can guess that probably has Edith in, that could work, yet he'd still have to actually get to the fishbowl first, darn it he reaaaaly hadn't thought this through.

As the Spider seemed to formulate a plan yet again the universe decided, you know what fuck you, let's make your day harder than it already is and have his only cover conveniently collapse as Mysterio and all his buddy drones were looking his way.

"Fuuuuuuck."

—-

"What do you mean you can't find Spider-Man?!?" Mysterio shouted into his head piece, pacing back and forth. Everything was a big fuck up, the illusion was down, Jennie hadn't even finished Ironing his cape, and to top it off the pesky Parker boy kept not dying and now was messing up his master plan.

"I don't care what you have to do! Find him or give me proof he's dead or it's your head on the line! He can not mess this up a second time."

"Edith I need you to find me Peter Parker." He ordered, still pacing. "Also speed up on eliminating the 3 I named earlier, I need them out of the picture!"

"'And may I ask why you need Mr Parker?" Edith replies, sas levels at 100%.

"FIND ME PETER PARKER!"

"He is behind you Sir."

Looking started the man spun around to see nothing but the carnage he'd left in his wake, a crumbling city, soon to bow down in his wake. Well, that was all he was seeing till a conveniently placed chunk of bridge decided to dive iron the ocean and leave a rather sheepish looking Spiderling in his vision before the boy sprung off.

"Follow him!" He screamed at the drones as they dived after him. "ALL DRONES ATTACK SPIDER-MAN."

"No."

The AI's voice was small yet authoritative, and with this small command everything stopped, the drones, the destruction, everything.

"What do you mean NO? I said ATTACK SPIDER-MAN."

"I'm sorry, but that command is not in my database."

"Wha- WHAT!"

"That command goes against line 12 of the PPP Protocal. To complete this command would to go against the reason of my making. I can not carry it out."

The stunned man stared baffled. Was this AI really trying to refuse HIM! To protect a dumb teenager?!?

"I don't give a shit, I control you now AND I DEMAND YOU SHOOT AT PETER PARKER RIGHT NOW!" The angry man screamed, painfully unaware of the thousands of drones now locking onto his position and moving slowly closer in.

"I am sorry. Your actions go against PPP Protocol section 43. This states that any being with malicious intent towards Underoos must be terminated for the safety of the child." The AI continued, as an even more confused Spider-Man arrived.

"Wait, no no no you listen to ME! KILL HIM, KILL HI-"

Silence.

Peter Parker Protection Protocol Complete.

Threat has been eliminated.

The child is safe.

—-
I acc had a lot of fun writing this, and sorry it's been a month but as you may guess I ahbw re watched FFH and am FULLLLLL of ideas (kinda not really)

Anyway I hope ya liked thiiiiissss

Any other FFH ideas u wanna have written just comment them and I'll try dash right on it!

Heh, I also was planing to call this chapter "KILL HIM" but then I kinda thought that sounded a little insensitive with the George Floyd stuff going on... so yeah I changed it

AnywY hope yal doing good in quarantine 😁

Till next time! (Hopefully not a month 😬)

-Spidz