Im iron man

Iron dad & Spiderson
Description: Peter has no one to come for Career day.
—-
Peter Parker's PoV
I slumped in my chair, watching as all the other kids had their parents come up and explain there amazing jobs. Yeah, it kind of sucked.

Today I would be the only kid without a person to go up seeming as my Mum ans Dad died when I was 4, Uncle Ben was Shot just over 9 months ago, and Aunt May couldn't come as she couldn't afford to take a day off.

The girl at the front, her dad was explaining how he produced films and was famous, I've never heard of him before.

I felt my Spidey sense tingle as the door opened and someone snuck in, making there way over to me. I looked over to see... Mr Stark?!?!?

Tony Stark's PoV
"M1, M2, Cr1, Cr2." I muttered under my breath whilst walking past the classrooms. "Where the hell is peters class!" I mutters frustratedly.

"Um, excuse me!" I called over a student that was walking past, they looked extremely shocked to see me. "Hey, Sorry, do you know where S3 is?" I asked.

"I-it's outside, in the b-building over there... it's the l-last classroom." He said bewildered.

"Thanks kid." I said, patting him on the shoulder. "Also, what the he'll does these M's and S' mean?"

"M-m is Maths, S is s-science, Cr is computer r-room and so forth." He stuttered.

"Thanks again kiddo." I gave him another pat and walked off. Behind me I could hear him squealing, something on the lines of. "Holy shit THE Tony Stark patted me on the shoulder. TWICE. AND HE CALLED E KIDDO OMG!!!!"

I chuckled to myself, kids these days.

With the kids instructions I swiftly made myself to the science block and located Peters classroom. I took a quick peep through the glass but off the door, first checking I was at the correct class and then locating Peter.

I opened the door and snuck behind the crowd of parents, somehow being unnoticed by everyone and made myself over to Peters seat at the very back. He was glaring at me.

"Why the hell are you here." He whisper shouted at me.

"Why the hell did you not invite me here." I playfully whisper shouted back.

He groaned, lightly banging his head on the table. "How did you even know this was happening today."

I laughed, smirking at him. "I'm iron man."

He looked at me, not amused. "In no ways does that answer my question."

I scoffed. "That answers all questions."

"No it doesn't." Pete replied shaking his head.

"Well it does for me." I retorted back.

"Well done, how interesting." The teacher spoke, shitting me and Peter up. "Next will be Peter." He looked down at his sheet of paper, probably seeing that Peter had no one written on the sheet of who was coming. "Okay then, next we have-"

"Actually, Peter does have a person." I said putting my hand up, everyone turned to stare at me, wide eyed as Peter sunk down in his seat, trying to hide.

"Come on kid." I grabbed his arm, dragging him up with me.

"O-oh M-mr Stark." The starstruck teacher stuttered.

"Please, call me Tony." I replied.

We went to the front and stood next to eachover.

"So this is Mr Stark-"

"Tony." I said through a cough, glaring at peter.

He smiled sweetly back at me before continuing. "He's my... mentor." He said, not really sure what to say, not having rehearsed a speech like all the other kids.

"So w-what do you do. Mr Sta- Tony." The teacher asked, still stuttering.

"Well, I'm iron man."
—-
Yayayayay
I liked that one, yet again in a 3hr car journey, this time going to Sidmouth with like, 6 of us, my parents, my sister and both grandmas. So yeah I'm stuck in the boot with all the bags. It's... cosy... 😂

Also, honey dumplings we hit 8K!!!!!!

VAKKWVHQOWBECHWKWOVSAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also, Thanku so much to Katelynn_Palmer for spam voting, it just makes my day

REQUESTS

-Spidey