Dancing time

Spideychelle
Requested by: @srose200 & @Supernatual_FanYeet & @Quillistic

Guuuys I've decided I'm changing my name, for some reason I just don't really like ___spidey___ so it's changing to spidz_4_lyfe so basically my insta name with 6 less underscores
—-
"Ned, I can't do this."

"Yes you can."

"No I can't."

"No you can't."

"No i ca- Wait What? I thought you where supposed to be supporting me!"

"Oh yeah, my problem, yes you can."

"Mmmh yeah ned that's no longer helping." I sighed

"Well if you really like do like her then you should be able to just whack up the courage and ask her to the school dance." Ned explained, both ummm aware of the other person now joining the conversation.

"Who's Peter trying to ask out to the school dance?" MJ asked after having come out of nowhere

"Oh, you." Ned said blatantly, making peter blush profoundly and try to shush him.

"Oh." MJ replied, quite shocked and also blushing, but ally let prominently then peter. "All right then looser. I guess I'll be your date."

I stared at her, wide agape as she smiled and walked off. How the fuck did that work.

"See peter." Ned said grinning. "Wasn't that hard was it, you didn't even have to say anything and you scored yourself a date."

"Ned your amazing." I said, hugging him.

"Your welcome, Anyway, come on, my mum soad she'd give us dancing lessons as neither of us have a bloody clue how to dance.

Michelle Jones's PoV
I cautiously walked towards the library to see the group of girls in there like they said they'd be. They where all meeting up to talk about dresses and stuff and dancing but as id have never expected to get asked to the dance I turned down the offer of coming, not going might be quite useful.

I quickly nocked on the door and poked my head in, all the girls turning to me.

"Umm... so I kinda got asked out to the dance so I was wondering if I could, ya know, join in your girly dress conversations?"

"OMG YES WE FINALLY GET TO GET MJ INTO A PRETTY DRESS." One of the girls squealed. I think I recognised her from my Spanish class, she was one of the real girly girls.

"Don't worry babes, we are gunna help you look FABULOUS." Soad anothrr.

"Okay..." I replied quietly before walking in and sitting down with them. This was... out of my element to say the least. Never would i expect to see myself sitting around a table talking about flowing dresses and dances, well I wasn't really talking, rather like listening, nodding, and being glad I've never worn dresses because the stuff the girls where talking about was confusing to say the least.

"Okay, now we seem to all have searched around and decided what type of dresses we want for the dance let's go dress shopping!!! Oh, and don't worry MJ, we'll get one of the other girls to help you choose one seeming you look confused. Apart from that, OF WE GO!!!!"

So, I followed the group of girls, out of school, into malls and into the shops, glancing sparsely at the overpriced dresses as the other girls gushed over them.

"Wait... is that MJ... IN A DRESS SHOP!!!!" I heard squealing from behind me and turned to see Ned and Peter, bags in hand.

"Guys please save me, this is all so confusing, it's easy for you you guys just grab a suit, these girls seem to want to examine and try on every dress in the world."