Halloween Treats

Description: Peter and MJ go to take Morgan trick or treating

—-
3rd Person PoV
MJ yawned slightly, stretching her arms above my head as she on her bed, waiting for a knock on the door from Peter.

The two had a agreed to take Morgan out Trick or Treating seeming the two of them had nothing to do and Pepper and Tony we're both pestered with work, and no matter how much Tony wanted to skyve his meeting Pepper had been adamant that sadly this one was meeting he wasn't allowed to miss, not that he was allowed to miss any of the others either.

Michelle was brought out of her thought by a sound at the fire escape her window. She didn't need to approach it to know who it was. So much for using the front door.

"You ready MJ?" Peter asked, perched precariously on the railing of the fire escape stairs, his mask pulled up half way off his face like some weird hat.

"Peter. You are not going as Spider-Man." Michelle replied with a sigh, opening the window and climbing out onto the platform.

"Why nooot." Peter whined with a pout. "No one will know it's me."

"That's not the point looser. Your not going to sweep off into the night today, we are taking this child Trick or Treating with no distractions, and that means no Spider-Man.

"Alright alright, I brought another costume anyway incase this happened, we'll just have to change in an alleyway on the way to Miss Potts."

Despite having knowing the billionaires for quite a while now, Peter still insisted on calling the two Miss Potts and Mr Stark, even though Pepper was not only no longer a miss but also now a Stark, I guess habits die hard, even MJ still slightly often would call the woman Miss Potts by accident.

"So, we taking the door or the stairs?" Peter questioned, looking down at the stairs then back at the open window that lead back into MJ's room.

"You want me to have to explain to my parents how you magically appeared in my room in a very convincing Spider-Man costume as I walk you thought my house? No. You drag your area down the stairs, I'll say your waiting outside."

Peter nodded, chuckling slightly. "Wow, haven't even made it in to the house and I'm already getting shooed out. How touching."

"Oh bug off." MJ shot back, Peter blowing her a raspberry as he climbed off the railing and headed down the stairs, leaving Michelle standing alone on the fire escape for a few seconds before she retreated back into her room, locking the window behind her and grabbing a hair band on her way out.

"Peters outside." MJ shouted to her parents who gave back a vauge shout back if something that sounded like a 'have fun'. Before she walked towards the door, pulling her hair in to a quick bun as she walked, grabbing a pumpkin bucket as she reached the door.

Opening up her front door she looked on confusedly too see Peter standing outside the door with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Did you seriously run down the fire escape just to go back up the stairs so you could stand at my door like a creep?" MJ asked as she closed the door behind her with a sigh before spotting an open window at the end of the corridor. "You're unbelievable." She said, shaking her head at the male as she walked towards the stairs and straight past the elevator, Peter close on her heels.

She was never getting in an elevator again. She had a grudge against them. Don't ask why. The reasons too long.

The two made it halfway down the stairs before Peter stopped suddenly, staring at MJ. "Did you have your hair up earlier... I swear you didn't." Peter stated confused, glancing at her critically.

Michelle shook her head laughing. Honestly, she would never understand this man.

"No Peter, I've had it like this the whole time, now are you coming or not?" She replied, fucking eith him, the look of utter conclusion making her laugh inside.

"Bu— wha-? I.." Peter stuttered, still staring at her as he ran down the stairs to catch up.

It wasn't till they'd reached the bottom of the stairs and were out of the apartment into the fresh air he spoke again. "Wait your just messing with me aren't you?"

In this moment all the pent up laughter MJ had held in was released, making Peter sigh in exasperation.

"Anyway now come on, we have to meet Pepper by the McDonald's up the road to pick up Morgan." MJ reminded him as they continued walking.

"Hey, I've still gotta change first." Peter pointed out, a few minutes into their walk to meet Pepper finding a suitable alleyway right change in.

"If you get mugged I'm going to tell you I told you so." MJ joked, standing at the entrance to the alleyway as Peter speed changed in the darkness.

"Yeah and I'd have nothing for them to mug." Peter replies, walking out of the ally and standing in front of MJ, stretching his arms out. "So, whatcha think?"

Peter was wearing a pair of blue jeans with a white button up shirt with a kind of black grid pattern on it. Sporting a red puffer jacket with blue sleeves on top.

"I think you look... weird?" Michelle replied, obviously not getting the reference he was trying to push in her direction.

"Oh come on MJ, I'm Marty McFly! You know, back to the future?" He said in desperation as if not ready to believe his friends lack of amazing film knowledge.

"Nope, sorry Peter."

The brunette huffed in response, looking at MJ's choice of clothing. "Wait, what even are you supposed to be."

MJ glanced down at her clothes with a smile, she was wearing an orangey-red shirt with the words 'Animal farm' printed in large words on the front with a pair of casual baggy purple trousers.

"I'm dressed as George Orwell's Animal farm, because what could be scarier than a Facist society?" Michelle replied with a smile, admiring her costume.

"Cool!" Peter replied, shouldering his bag and walking back out to the road with MJ. He'd given up trying to understand the ideas that came in to MJ's mind.

After a few more minutes of chatting and spying out houses they could visit later they arrived at the meet-up point just on time to see Pepper pull in to a car parking space not too far away from them.

"I can't than you two enough for agreeing to look after her, I've been so busy with work it's horrific." Pepper apologised, picking the exited 5 year old out of her booster seat and passing her to Peter.

"Peter!" She shouted in excitement, reaching up to the boy joyously.

She was wearing a green dragon onesie which was a tad big for her but the child payed no notice, the look on her face that of pure excitement as she hugged Peter.

"Aww and what are you dressed as." MJ asked, patting the young child on the head. It was the question for some reason everyone would ask little kids even though it was 3000% obvious at what they were dressed up as.

"I'm a fucking dragon!" Morgan said with a squeal, making the two elder kids laugh and Pepper put her head in her hands.

"I'm going to kill Tony when I get home."

—-
Heh, sorry for the lack of updates

I've have been writing, I'm 18,000 words inro a book actually! Let's just pray I actually publish it 😅

This may get a part two to say sorry for not updating for... nearly 3 months... heh

Have a great Halloween and stay safe from Corona :)

Oh yeah the account also had a name change... hah, it was supposed to be a clever thing but now I just look like a dumb arse with two insects as a name

And yes I can waiting for that angry comment telling me a spider is an arachnid not an insect

Yey

-Spiiiiidwy :3