Dare

Spideychelle
Description: On a trip playing truth or dare...
—-
Peter Parker's PoV
We sat at the back of the stereo typical yellow school bus. We where on another decathlon trip and we had gotten bored so where playing Truth or Dare.

I smiled as it got to Michelle's turn, Liz doing her Truth or Dare.

"Michelle." She said. "Truth or Dare."

"I ain't no Pussy." Michelle said rolling her eyes. "Dare."

I smirked as Liz leant in, whispering the Dare quietly into her ear, but when your sitting next to someone with enhanced hearing, you can never whisper quiet enough.

I held back my laughter when I head her whisper the dare. 'The next person that talks to you, you have to kiss.'

MJ looked at Liz before nodding in agreement.

I smiled looking at Liz "Great dare Liz." I turned to MJ. "You sure you can do it. What if it's someone you don't like."

She looked at me strange, raising her eyebrow. Then I realised.

"Shit." I slapped my hands over my mouth. "I didn't say anything." MJ just smirked, getting up and walking over to me. "Are you sure about that."

I took my hands off my mouth, looking up at MJ. "I certainly a-". I was cut off my MJ's lips on mine before she parted, a small smile on her face.

I sat there shocked, mouth open whilst the others tried to figure out what the hell the dare was.

MJ went and sat back down next to Liz as she burst out laughing. "Shut your mouth Parker." Liz managed through her laughter. "You'll catch flies."

I quickly clamped my mouth shut, trying to hide the scarlet red blush spreading across my face.

Well that was eventful.
—-
Very short, but I hope you liked it

-Spidey