Oh, I got beat up- Part 2

Iron dad and Spiderson
Description: Peter gets slapped, and Tony gets pissed

Tony Stark's PoV
Ever since that damn kid had come into my tower, let me fix him up and solved my equation, I'd been attached too him, so everytimw he'd be at the tower doing intern shit I would tour round the tower, checking on everyone's progress and then going too see the kid, make sure  that he wasn't coming in beat up again and looking at his progress.

I had been going round and finally got too the floor that Peter was on, made it to the intern room and looked through the glass windows, and oh, what I saw made me pissed

Peter Parker's PoV
I bounced my leg in anticipation as the bus stopped at yet another traffic light. "Come on." I muttered under my breath. I had been talking too my Biology teacher about the extra homework she had set me and ended up missing my faster, earlier bus and at this point was going too be late to the internship.

I breathed a sigh of relief as the bus started moving again, slowly making its way closer to my stop.

After the painfully slow ride I shot off the bus and into the doors of the tower, I ran in and scanned my badge as Friday greeted me. "Good after noon Peter."

"Good afternoon Friday, how late am I?" I asked as I walked through the scanner.

"Well at the moment you are 1 minuet and 53 seconds early." Friday replied.

Shit... I checked the elevator and saw that it was on floor 53 at the moment. I was going to have to take the stairs. And got on a different elevator higher up.

I scampered up the stairs, rushing along up the floors till I got too one of the fast elevators, got in and it shot up the floors.

I stumbled into the room, just on time. I was still the last one there though, mostly because some of them worked here all day as none had school because, well, I'm the only high schooler.

"Your late Parker. If your late again I will have no choice but to fire you. " Evangeline, the head intern of this lab said spitefully. Let's just say she did not like me.

"Nononono, I'm on time!" I tried to explain.

"No you are not, all interns are expected to arrive 5 minutes early, therefore you are late." She retorted.

"No, but you don't understa-"

Slap!

"You do not speak back to me! You worthless piece of shit. You would do yourself and everyone else a favour if you packed your stuff and left. Less paperwork for me." She growled at me, venom in her voice.

I stood, frozen and quiet, staring t the ground.

"Do you understand!" She half shouted, grabbing my hair and pulling my head up too look at her

"Yes miss." I muttered, trying to look anywhere but at her.

Whilst this had been happening a few of the interns had gasped, if they where gasping about how she slapped me, none of them went to change anything, turns out they weren't gasping at that, because standing behind Evangeline, of corse, it was Mr Stark.

"So, What appears to be going on here." He said, I could see hw was trying to act calm... trying.

"Well, the intern here has repeatedly been late and I was teaching him a lesson on that if he if not prepared to come here and do his job then he will be fired." She said cheerfully. What a bunch of Bull Shit.

"Well, well done too you." Tony said with a fake smile. "Can I see your badge?" He asked.

"Here it is." She handed it over happily, probably through she was getting a promotion or something.

"Evangeline Sparks." He said inspecting the badge before snapping it in half and then half again, dropping the remnants on the floor. "Welp, seems you've lost your badge, and you must know the SI policy, no double badges so I'm extremely sorry but I will have to call security to escort you off the property as you are technically trespassing." He said cheerfully.

She stared at him with her mouth open, small tears falling from her eyes as the security guards grabbed her and started pulling her to the elevator so they could escort her out.

Everyone was staring.

"Chop chop, back to work." Me stark said before coming over too me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said shrugging, my cheek stung bit I'd been through worse.

"Yeah not taking that, it may have been just a slap but lay time you said they you had a broken rib so I'm getting you check out." He said, going to walk out and indicating that I should follow.

I scurried after him as we walked to the elevator and it quickly took us to the penthouse floor.

We walked into the living area where four of the avengers; Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Steve Rogers and Bruce banner were sitting on the sofa.

"Sit." Tony commanded pointing to one of the unoccupied sofas. I went and sat down as Tony went to the kitchen, he came back with a glass of juice and handed it too me.

"Here, drink some juice and I'm going to get you an ice pack." He said before leaving the room.

I awkwardly sipped my juice as the avengers, except Bruce, stared at me.

"H-hey... the names Peter... Peter Parker."

—-
And here is the long awaited part two!!!! I may do a part 3.... anyway happy American mothers dayyyyyy

Hope yal all having fun with ur amazing mothers, if not, then I hope you had/will have a smashing day anyway 😁

-Spidey