Heya

🥳 🎉 🎈 50th POST 🎈 🎉 🥳

Avengers
Request: (AGH I LPST THE COMMEBT AND CANT REMEMBER SO IF IT U PLZ COMMENY HERE!!!!)
Description: Peter gets hurt and stupidly goes to the avengers
——-
Peter Parker's PoV
"Fuuuck" I groaned, grasping my side and adding pressure to the my new wounds, burn wounds, bruises, splinters of wood sticking through my side, I leaned against a wall feebly trying to stop the blood pouring out. Was everyone safe? Had I been quick enough.

A cacophony of screams from inside the burning buildings was the only answering needed before I was back in the building, running on pure adrenaline.

"I'm coming." I tried to shout, my throat raw, my eyes stunning from the smoke.

I barrelled through a door, ignoring the agonising pain spreading through my body. I was not a priority. The innocent civilians where the most important thing at the moment.

I quickly picked them up, some gasped in horror at the state of me, bloody, like a soad earlier, a wooden splinter in my side, which I should probably take out but at the moment it was stopping my blood pouring out, it could stay in for now.

I wrapped my left arm around one, going to grab the other with my right arm till realising that it was twisted and limp, onto my back it is.

As quick as I could, I sprinted out the room, launching myself out of the nearest window, using my body as a brace so the civilians wouldn't be hurt as much.

I braved myself for the excruciating pain of hitting the concrete pavement but instead I bounced. I let go of the two girls I had just rescued to see that the firemen had gotten a massive trampoline thing to catch any falling civilians.

As unpainfully as I could I climbed off the trampoline. I hobbled over to one of the nurses, checking everyone was okay before speedily swinging away before the swarm of nurses and doctors pulled me over so they could inspect me.

Exhausted I collapsed on a nearby roof to analyse my injuries.

"Karen, list of injuries."

"Well." She replied. "It's quite a long list."

I hobbled up groaning, don't tell me then. I started swinging again, my arms taking me wherever, eventually ending up at the penthouse window of Stark's tower.

I swung in though an open window, looking blearily to see the avengers seeming to have been in an argument frozen, staring at me as I dropped blood on their pristine floor.

"Oh, hey guys."

Lest just say I passed out from blood loss and pain and don't really know what happened after that, pretty sure they operated on me, having to resnap some bones that had fused back in the wrong place and thins like that, which I woke up to a few times before passing out again, this time I woke up though, I didn't go back to sleep.

I groggily woke up, waiting for a blast of pain and for the blissfulness if sleep to envelope me. And it never came.

I opened my eyes to see I was in something like a hospital room. My hand shot to my face, phew, mask still on. Now I just had to remember what the hell I had been doing before I got here, where here was, and why I even was here.

Carefully, I sat up, surprised that whatever pain killers they where pumping into my body wasn't being flushed out at 4 times the speed, figuring that of I worked out where I was may help that question I started to look around, seeing if anything around me would jog a memory. Looking around not much, medical stuff, windows, myself, bandages around my waist, pieces of paper with scribble writing on, my arm in a cast with the SI logo on, a window wait what.