You do realise its freazing outside

Spideychwlle
Description: they go on a wet school trip
—-

Peter Parker's PoV
"Come on kids, into the bus you get." Mr Harrington called, shooing us all into the school bus.

Me and Ned rushed to the back, Ned sitting the row in front of me.

"Peter I'm so excited! Not every day we get to go on a really random school trip to the beach!" Ned said excitedly!

"Ahem, this is a trip to study waves kids, not to have fun on the beach!" Mr Harrington tried to explain before giving up, knowing that no one would look at the waves anyway.

In the end it took us around an hour to get the t he beach and it was stormy, the waves crashing up against the sea wall, the beach nonexistent.

"Kids! Go around and make observations! Stay in pairs!" Me Harrington shouted. "Meet back here in an hour!"

"Looser you got a partner." MJ soad, coming over to me.

"Nope." I replied, looking over to where Ned was talking to Betty.

"Let's get walking then."

We walked around, looking at the waves briefly but otherwise going into the warm shops.

"Want some ice cream?" MJ asked as we walked past an ice cream shop.

"You do realise it's freezing outside MJ?" I asked, looking at her confused.

"Yeah." She said shrugging. "Doesn't mean we can't get an ice cream." She smirked, not waiting for my answer and heading back and into the lonely ice cream shop.

We ended up getting a tub of mango and black current sorbet. Probably wouldn't really mix but we couldn't decide on the two.

"Mhhm definitely prefer the mango." MJ saod, taking a spoonful of black current as we walked down the Brooklyn pier which to day was deserted and slippy with sea water.

"Nah I like the other one." I said, taking another scoop.

"You have weird tastebuds looser." MJ said laughing.

"Oh!" I said, pretending to be offended. "How could you!"

We looked at each other before both laughing. "This is definitely one of the best school trips I've been on." MJ said, finishing off the ice cream before leaning on the pier railing.

We laughed as the waves splashed up, hitting our feet.

"Look a big ones coming!" I shouted over the crashing waves.

We could see the waves coming, but because of where we where standing we couldn't see them in the 5 seconds before they would hit.

We laughed and braced ourselves to be splashed before a small wave lapped at our feet.

"Oh." I saod, disappointed by the small wave before the wave we had anticipated actually appeared, soaking us to the bone.

Me and MJ looked at eachother in shock, completely drenched, before bursting out laughing.

The only problem now was that we had 10 minutes before we where needed back, and we where very wet.

~time skip~

"If only the trip wasn't in winter, then we could have gone swimming." Ned whines as MJ came and sat down next to me.

"Think we swam anyway." MJ said, stifling a laugh as she sat down next to me taking her book out of her bag and preparing to read it.

"What?" Ned asked confused, before slumping in his seat. "Can't believe it's gunna take us an hoooour to get back, I'm gunna have nothing to do." Ned complained, slumping in his seat.

"You could read." MJ shrugged, not taking her eyes off her book.

"Sorry MJ, but not everyone's a bookaholic like you."

"Shush I'm trying to read." MJ demanded, still not looking up.

Ned looked offended, he turned around and stuck his head over his seat. "Well you chose to sit here so you can move!"

"Nope, I'm comfy, how about you go flirt with Betty or something, sure that'll help pass the time." MJ said before I burst out laughing, Ned going red in the face.

"Peter hour girlfriend is so mean." Ned whined.

"GIRLFRIEND?!? Nonono, MJ is not my girlfriend!" I saod frantically.

"Oh of course not, I saw you on the pier, eating your ice cream like a true couple." Ned saod, making kissy faces.

"I am not dating MJ!"

"Who's dating MJ?" Betty inquired, sticking her head down the isle.

"Wait MJ's dating someone!" Cindy replied, also sticking her head out.

"Heh." Ned chuckled. "Good luck getting yourself out of this one Peter."

—-
AGHHH IM SO SORRY FOR BEUNG SO UNACTIVE BUT REEEEEEE

174 NOTIFICATIONS AND I DINT READ BOOKS ON TGUS ACCOUNT SO THEYRE ALL FROM YOU!!!!!!!

THANKU THANKU THABKU THABKU SOOOO MUCB

also watched Star Wars: TROS and HONEY it's amazing and sad *snif snif*

Bsnakjwhwwjiq I need to write more ☹️

I'll try

Byeeeeeeee

-Spidey