Woah! I was not part of a robery- Part 2

Spideychelle
Description: timw to break Peter out of prison
—-

Peter Parker's PoV
"MJ!!!!" I screeched at her head, which was currently hanging down through the hole in the ceiling.

"Yess you dumbass now get up here we are breaking you out of prison."

"Hold up, we??? And breaking me out of prison, THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST SECURE PRISONS IN AMERICA IT WAS BUILT TO STOP EVEN CRIMINAL MASTERMINDS GRTTING IN." I whisper shouted at her.

"Yeah, well they didn't build it to stop two persistent nerds, I got in here didn't I? Yeah, that's what I thought so stop arguing and let's escape."

I quickly climbed up what must have been a vents area and started crawling along with her.

"How the hell did you even get in here?"

"Ned is confusing all the security in this place so the guards are mostly fixated on why their security camera feed is just blaring a constant roll of nyan cat at them."

"Okay... why nyan cat?"

"From the word of Ned 'why not'. Anyway come on, crawl faster."

We crawled for a bit more before MJ opens up another vent and poked her head down before indicating the coast was clear and jumping down, myself following swiftly after.

"Do you really think we should just be walking in the open like this?" I asked as we walked down one of the corridors.

"Well, most guards are too occupied with nyan cat but otherwise we can just tazer them." MJ saod bringung a tazer out of god knows where.

"MJ YOU CANT JUST GO ROUND TAZERING PRISON GAURDS!!!! THATS ASULT!"

"Mmmmh true, still, they shoot first."

"True but still!"

She stopped and turned to me. "Listen, we are risking everything to save your dumb ass, if you prefer it I can match you back to your cell and let you live out your sentence, is that what you want?"

"No...."

"Good. Let's get moving, there's only so much nyan cat Ned can play before the prison guards give up and continue patrolling the halls again."

We walking in silence for a bit before we had to duck out of the corridor as guards marched past.

"Apparently a prisoner has broken out of their cell, the whole prison is on lockdown, we have to find them now!" The guards voices said as they walked past luckily not noticing us.

"Shit, we need a new escape route." MJ saod, looking around, thinking of other possible routes. "Okay, I know what to do, follow me." She said obviously having decided on an escape route.

She poked her head out of her hidning space before grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a hushed voice as not to get any unwanted attention.

"The roof." She replied, still dragging me along.

"The roof?!? Are we gunna be climbing up the vents as that's probably less conspicuous then the stairs." I asked, confused.

"Neither. She said before casually walking up to a lift and calling it to our floor.

"MJ! Are you crazy! We could be intercepted!" I whined in protest.

"Ned will just make it so the elevator won't stop for anyone else, simple."

"Oh.. yeah."

It wasn't long later when the elevator dinged and we stepped in, the elevator slowly going up as elevator music played.