Alone (3/6)

Spidychelel
Original chap name: You drawing me
Description: I cant remember

—-
Peter Parker's PoV

I GROANED, streaching my arms, looking at my watch. Three forty two AM. There are Pros and Cons of Spider-Man's sleep schedule. Pro: After a while you become accustomed to it and it will be like a little alarm clock in your head, waking you up. Con: it's not something you can just turn on and off.

I sighed, sitting up. If I couldn't Spider about I may as well do something productive. I looked down to the floor, having half a heart attack seeing MJ not there. Falling off the bed onto what would have been MJ. I looked frantically around the room, spotting her asleep at her desk, a book under her arm.

I snuck over, slipping the book out from under her, I know I shouldn't, but it was pretty hard not to. I climbed and sat cross legged on the ceiling, having checked she was asleep and over the bed in case I had to make a speedy drop.

I flicked through the book, seeing tons of amazing 'in distress ' drawings. I stifled a laugh as I got to a few of me, one when I was in detention and some I guess she drew at lunch times. Once I got to the end I flicked through the empty pages smiling.

"Hey Looser."

I freaked, dropping the book and pressing myself against the ceiling, scrunching my eyes closed, ready for MJ to question me. I stayed like that for a minute or two, slowly opening my eyes to see MJ still fast asleep. I cocked my head to the side confused.

"Oh Fuck off." She muttered as a grin spread across my face, who ever thought the mighty MJ would sleep talk. I sat back cross legged, smiling like an idiot over my new discovery.

I say there, suddenly remembering the book. I looked down, hoping I hadn't broken the spine, but instead I was met my something different. The book was opened to the back. MJ's swirly writing enveloped the page.

My Fascination's

I smiled, underneath the drawing was me. Well. Spider-Man, but technically me. It was me in my famous upside down hanging position, my feet on the web, one had also holding on, the other doing a two finger salute. The web I was in connected to the comma before the s.

I smiled, going into that hanging position, picking in the book. When I got back to the ceiling I, got comfy again, crossing my legs like I was doing some Yoga or something. I turned to the next page to see another of Spider-Man. Swinging from a building, a faint line of pencil marking the web I had just shot. The page next to it was a compilation of drawings of my suit.

One was a close up of the mask, another on my spider emblem. I turned the page other, shocked at what I saw. It was me. Actually me this time. It was me and MJ. When we once had had an arm wrestle which I obviously let her win. The first page was 12 small ones of different stages and the second page was an enlarged version of the third one, when we where still in the middle, both trying to bring eachovers fists down.

I turned the next page, pulling the corner and as I did I saw a date, yesterdays date. I turned the rest over to see me. I was all bandages up on her couch, my hand dangling off with the side of my head on a pillow, me facing her, my eyes closed.

I awed in the intricacy of the drawing, from the shading in the bandages to the detail in my floppy mess off hair.

I looked over to the other page shocked, the date of the drawing being today. It was me. Well. More of my back. My hand went to my back, trailing a finger along my big scar, it mirroring MJ's drawing, well, more of hers mirroring it. I studied it for a while, noting the accuracy.

I flicked to the next page, finding it empty. Slowly I lowered myself down onto the bed, checking the time, seeing it was four past five. I snuck back over to MJ, slipping the book back into her grasp and going back over to the bed.

I flopped down on it. Yet again grinning like an idiot. MJ sure draws me a lot. I smiled to myself. Thinking about the drawings.

My thoughts where interrupted by MJ groaning, presumably waking up.

I sat up on the bed, looking over at her as she stretched her arms, rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes.

"Morning sleepyhead." I said, scaring the shit out of her as she abruptly stood up, banging her head into her bookcase.

I stifled my laugh, running over to her. "You okay MJ." I said between the laughter I was trying and failing very badly to contain.

"Oh Fuck off Parker." She said, ignoring my helping hand. Slapping it away. She checked her watch, it now being twenty past.

Her saying that only made me laugh even more, me remembering her sleep talk. "What's so funny Parker." She sighed as I finally managed to contain myself. "Nothing." I said giving her a goofy smile. "Absolutely nothing."

She rolled her eyes at me, grabbing her drawing book and putting it in her bag.

She put it away before going and sitting on her makeshift bed. "Well seeming as it's." She paused quickly, looking at her phone. "Five twenty six in the morning what do you want to do."

I sat staring at her blankly. I had no idea. "Hey Parker." She questioned, an inquisitive look on her face. "What time did you wake up?"

I looked at her confused. "Urghhhhh.... four thirty." I said, but yeh again it ended more like a question than an answer.

"So, how then, if you get up at half four. Are you always late." She said looking me with a smile on her face.

I stared at her shocked, thinking of an excuse. "You know MJ.... how about we...." I racked my mind for something to do. "How about we... go for a walk. Yeah. Then we can stop off at my apartment. That sound good."

She looked at me like I was retarded or something before getting up. "Come on then." She said standing up, grabbing some clothes and entering the bathroom.

Seeming I hadn't planned any of this I had no extra clothes so I just threw my shirt on, packing my stuff back in my bag and got my shoes on, waiting for MJ.

I wonder how May is.
--
Heh it's funny just even scrolling through this as at the end of each chapter it had my pre-written A/N's and bruh on the last chap it says rip Stan Lee, shows how long ago I wrote these 😂

Anyway the cat is settling in and also turns out I'm allergic to cats, I don't care tho cuz I luv her 😂

-Spidey