Stabbed in the chest

Spideychelle
Description: Peter gets stabbed and is taken into MJ's care
—-
Michelle Jones's PoV

I had been helping out at the hospital since I was 12, helping out on the small jobs and helping cheer up the patients.

But that was 4 years ago so when the bloodied patient was wheeled through the doors I was on it in an instant.

The patient was a boy, and from visuals he was around the same age as me. I assessed his wounds as the Nurses plugged him up to life support.

By the looks he had a hit to the head and around 12 stab wounds, god knows what damage done to his bones, we would have to get an X-ray later but at the moment our priority was to keep the boy alive.

I stood back at the side, nothing I could do until the boy was stabilised. I winced again as he flat lined for a second time, the nurses pulling out the defibrillater and shocking him again as his heart slowly continued beating.

It took us 2hrs to asses and stitch him up. As well as a bad knife cut down his back he had 14 broken and fractured bones; in those including Ribs, wrists, legs, pelvis and a lot of other places.

I tied the knot on the final stitch as we had finally showed him up. I groaned in exhaustion, grabbing a wet towel and preceding to clean off the blood on his body.

As I cleaned him up I could now identify his curly brown hair, him not being identified yet. What was strange with the boy was the fact that they had found him in just some baggy boxers.

I carefully cleaned over the stitches, wiping it off his face, arms and legs.

Once I finished I put away the towel, washing my hands and sat down next to the boy. At the moment whilst he was still unconscious we had to have a nurse with him at all times in case he flat lined again.

I looked over at the boy, now not so bloodied trying to think of where i seemed to recognise him, it was quite hard though as his face was a bruised blob, making it hard to make references to people I knew.

As I looked at him I placed my hand on the side of the bed, not long after I had I felt another hand grasp mine.

I looked at him shocked, not sure quite what to do, his hand grasping mine. I looked at him to see his eyes still closed as a small smile pierced the boys lips.

Slowly he opened his eyes, smiling. "Hey MJ." He said in a casual tone like he hadn't nearly died multiple times.

"Holy shit." I said, shocked. "If you hadn't died two times already today I would slap you Parker."

He just smiled, trying to shift before groaning in pain. "Ow."
—-
Another short one, promise I will give you a long one next update!

Also I finally finish school today, have already done 3/4 of my ton of Christmas hw after I found a hack for the online hw and did it in a minute rather than 1hr so that was good

And yeah

Now my class thinks I'm a Saint

(The green is me 😁)

-Spidey