You do WHAT?!?!

Description: MJ brings peter into the wonderful world that is eyebrow plucking
—-
3rd Person PoV

"Have you ever noticed how perfect MJ looks?" Peter seeming blurred out of no where in a quiet voice to his friend.

"Ummm, no?" Ned replied quite confused. They were currently sitting in a Spanish class, The two boys and MJ sharing an oddly circular table, not understanding a word the teacher was saying. Let's just say languages were not their strong point.

"You knoe Peter." Ned whispered back. "If you like her you can just tell her."

"And if your talking about me you can just say it to my face." Michelle butted in, not bothering to look at the boys but a small smirk was evident on her face, proud of having caught the two idiots in the act.

"No- that's not what I- I'll tell you later." Peter huffed, still glancing at MJ.

The trio ended sitting in an awkward silence for the next few minutes as their teacher rambled on about their task before letting them work in a sort of silence.

Not too long after that MJ stood up from the table to get her work checked by the teacher, giving the boys valuable time to discuss.

"If your gunna tell me how beguiling MJ's ayes are, I'm sorry bro but I don't wanna hear it." Ned apologised full heartedly.

"What? No- no nonononono Ned that's  not what I'm talking about!" Peter complained. "Ooooookay shit shit, she's coming back, basically just stare at her eyebrows for a while and we'll meet up again in the que to get work checked.

Confused, Ned nodded at his spider friend, turning back to his work as MJ say down.

Surprisingly, it wasn't till a few minutes later that the woman noticed the eyes on her. It wasn't discrete or anything. At first she didn't really want to look up and check, just in case they were trying to get her to look at them. If it was something like that she wouldn't want to give them the satisfaction, but after a while it became extremely weird and looked up at the two.

As she looked up their eyes kind of looked up too, they weren't even making eye contact. It was like an extremely, extremely intense stating contest... with her forehead... and blinking was allowed.

Nope that's just weird.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing!" The boys seemingly said in unison before both standing up and heading towards the work checking line.

"See what I mean!" Peter exclaimed as they shuffled into line.

"Yeah." Ned replied amazement. "Like, dude, how can someone have such sculpted eyebrows?"

After discussing MJ's eyebrows they managed to get their work marked and had devised a plan. Seeming they had nothing better to do they had decided that instead of coming up with millions of possible reasons on how her eyebrows were so stunning, they decided instead that they would just straight forward go up and ask her.

Buuuut yet again they were both slightly scared of MJ and neither really wanted to have to ask her so when lunch time came they stole two straws from the cafeteria, cut one in half then handed them  to a still very confused MJ to see who would pull the short staw and have to ask the question.

Needless to say Peter, much to Ned's delight, pulled the short straw and had to ask the daring question.

They ended up awkwardly asking her near the end of lunch after finding her sitting  on a bench under a tree reading a book.

"Ahem." Peter announced his presence to her, clearing his throat.

"So, are you going to tell me why you've been staring at me for the last hour or are you just going to continue standing there awkwardly?" She spoke, not looking from her book.

"Well, MJ, we-, I-, Me end Ned."

"Ned and I." MJ corrected, glaring at the boys who were ruining her silence. However, instead of continuing speaking the two idiots decided to glance between each other silently. "You guys can sit down you know?" She spoke out, oping it could at least make this situation a little bit awkward.

"Sure." Ned replied, the boys preceding to sit down on the floor in front of her.

"I meant of the bench you idiots." MJ groaned. Why did she always have to end up with the idiotic friends.

"Oh, yeah, we knew that." They said sheepishly before standing up once more and sitting next to her.

"So, what I was going to ask... is--"

"PETER WANTS TO KNOE HOW YOU HAVE PERFECT EYEBROWS!" Ned blurted, cutting Peter off, obviously bored by the level of suspense.

"Excuse me?" MJ chuckled. Her Eyebrows? "Are you telling me, the reason why you've been acting so weird the whole day, staring at me and having weird whispers conversations. Is because of my eyebrows?"

They looked between each other before giving her a silent nod in response.

"So like... could you tell us... please." Peter asked, conscious that there wasn't a lot of time left of lunch. Knowing that if said bell rung before they got an answer the woman in question would make them wait till tomorrow just so she could watch them suffer.

"You know guys its not that special, practically all the girls in the school do it, definitely the posh ones. Flash probably even does it."

Having said that MJ was now extremely interested in whether Flash did or diddn't. But to be honest if he did he'd probably have a butler or something to do it. Additionally though he takes pain like a puppy takes a brain freeze and would probably make them numb his whole forehead or something, or he'd have some deeply cleansing eyebrow remover cream , he'd still need a butler to do that. Michelle made sure to make a mental note to check flash's eyebrows (more discretely then the boys checked out hers) and also to make a list of the possible ways he could make eyebrow sculpting expensive as hell.

"MJ please just cut the shit and tell us."

"Aright calm down. I pluck them."

"You do WHAT?!?!
—-

Well, I've been writing this for like a week straight and I honestly don't know what's up with me

Honestly I really want to write, I have like 3 half finished things in my drafts and like 3 part twos I want to write

Recently my piggy has been ill so that's put me off writing but she's getting better now and I promise I will try write!

Also, to be honest all I can think about right now is flashes eyebrows and I'm concerning myself

Thanku for all understanding!

Piggy photo to ease your quarantind spirits

-Spidey