🕸Halloween Saw 🕷

Spideychelle
Description: Trick or treat then SAW
CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS FOR FILM, SAW
—-
Michelle Jones's PoV
I pulled my jacket tighter around me, standing outside the doorway, you'd think flats would be warmer. I think it was tgis flat. Well, this was the address he'd given me, but still you feel like some random person is gunna open that door.

"But I wanna go trick or treating nooooow!" A voice whined from inside. Okay... that did not sound like Peter.

"Calm down Morgan. She'll be here soon." Another voice came, less whiney and childish, more like Peter.

Well, if it was some random persons house I guess I could just pretend I'm here to trick or treat.

I knocked on the door and silently waited before hearing the sound of footsteps rushing my way before the door was opened.

The door was opened to a small, brown haired girl. "Wooooow Peter is this your girlfriend."

Peter rushed in behind her. "Nooononono. Morgan, this is MJ, my... womanfriend."

"Hi Morgan." I said waving to her.

"You have a reaaaly pretty girlfriend." She said turning back to Peter.

"Nonononononono, how about we go trick or treating yeah, get you lots of candy." He said, trying to distract her.

"Yayayay! Sugar, let's go! She squealed, jumping up and down before grabbing my hand and leading me off the porch in search of houses to trick or treat in.

"Trick or treat!" She screamed, in amongst the other sugar crazed kids.

"So, MJ, thanks for agreeing to watch over Morgan with me." Peter saod, coming and standing next to me as Morgan came back with a few sweets in her pumpkin bag.

"Let's go to the next house!"

"Come on then, let's go get some more sweeties."

We spent the next hour walking the streets near Peters house, knocking on all the doors and collecting all the sweeties Morgan could.

"Am I allowed to eat all my sweets?"

"No, not now." I said, lifting her up and giving her a piggy back, she seemed to have grown fond of me.

"Why nooot."

"Well, because we are nearly back at Peters place and then it will be bedibies, and if you have too many sweeties you won't want to go to sleep."

"Oh... can I eat them all today then."

"Maybe if your good." I saod laughing as we climbed the stairs to peters flat before entering.

"Anyway, time for sleep."

"But I don't wanna sleep." She whined, jumping up and down on peters bed, Petter has gone on a business trip so she was staying with peter and I'd offered to help out.

"Well, if you go to sleep now, then maybe you can have some sweets tomorrow, sound good?"

"Yeah, but I'm still not tired though." She is whined as I tucked her in.

"Well, I'm sure you'll be tired in a bit. Goodnight Morgan."

"Night MJ." She said tiredly, as I expected, already falling asleep as I closed the door.

I smiled at the girl before heading back into the living room where Peter was sitting on his sofa, flicking through random film channels

"Let's watch a horror film." I saod, sneaking up on him and freaking him out.

"Jesus Christ MJ, don't scare the shit out of me whilst trying to get me to watch a horror film."

"Heh, let's watch Saw."

He stared at me for a moment to see if I was actually being serious or not. "You want to watch SAW..."

"Yeah"

"Sure." Hw said, searching it up on the TV. "But hey, it's not my fault if you get scared and want me to turn it off."

"Oh, I'll say the same to you."

"Well, we'll see who chickens out first

~43 minuets into the film~
(;'Д')

"AGHAHAH! Bloody hell that scared me." I saod, flinching away as the murderer Jigsaw guy jumped out the little girls cupboard and grabbed her.

"Wait what scared you..."

I turned to Peter to see he had his eyes covered and was refusing to look.

"YOU BASTARD YOU AREN'T WVEN WATCHING!"

"IM SORRY."

~1hr 30 into the film~
(ω) (≧∇≦)
~~Caron and Karen are in this together as this film is too scary they need to see it together~~

"HE'S SAWING HIS LEG OFF! MJ ARE YOU SEEING YHIS!"

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE WATCHING!"

"WELL I DONT KNOW!"

"Why is that man covered in ketchup?"

We both turned in horror to see Morgan standing behind the sofa, staring at the film inquisitively.

"Omg Morgan, not a word of this to your parents and I'll give you lots of candy." I saod, quickly picking her up and taking her back to the bedroom.

"Yayay, free sweets!"

"Okay, go to bed now."

I tucked her in before going back to the living room to see Peter had turned the film off.

"No more horror movies tonight I'm guessing?"

"Yeah... that's kinda good."

—-
Hehehehhe I wrote this whilst watching saw at a sleepover, sorry if it seems it is terrible, it's 11:48pm so I am at least not late

Halloween has been amazing, had my houses signature pumpkin man

And got loooots of sweets, now all I need is sleep

Also, saw wasn't that scary for me, I'm fine with gore and shit, not that it had much in it

Anyway niiiight

-Spidey