Woah. I was not part of a robbery- Part 1

Spider-Man
Description: he was NOT part of a robbery....
—-

Peter Parker's PoV

"Hey, look, the kids waking up."

"Finally."

"Wait so what are we supposed to do? Interigate him?"

"We'll technically we are supposed to leave him as he's just got out the medic area but we'll see what happens when he wakes up."

Who where those voices? Where they talking about me? And where even was I... well, if I opens my eyes I would probably get the answer to literally all those questions so I might wanna so that.

"Look he's waking up."

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. There was too men that where in dark blue... they had some writing on their chest.

Security? Yeah... something like... ughhh... Sou... Souza... Souza Baran... Souza Baranowski... prison? Prison. Wait.

WHY THE HELL AM I IN PRISON!

I shot up, looking around frantically. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. I was literally behind bars with two security guys watching me. Am I in prison for being Spider-Man? Why else would I be in here! I'm soooo fucked.

"Okay kid, please step out of the cell and do not resist." One of the guys said, upending up my cell.

Being the model prisoner I am I followed with all their demands till I ended up in an interrogation room.

"So, when did 14 year olds start getting involved in robberies."

Wait what the fuck?!?!

~Flaaaaaaaash back~
(ω)

"Woah." I squealed, narrowly dodging yet another hoard of bullets that came hurtling my way. "Calm down you nearly shot me!" I exclaimed to one of the robbers as I webbed him to the floor knowing fully well that that was intention.

"You too!" I yelped as another gunman stood machinegunning me down, guarding his two remaining comrades as they poured the cash out of the atm machines.

"Wanna play a game." The gruff machine gun man grumbled as he reloaded before shooting me again.

"What the hell are we trying to play, doge ball or something because I think you have a very unfair advantage." I shouted to him, trying to be heard over the deafening sound of the shooting.

I started shooting my webs back, annoyingly having to doge at the same time making it extremely hard to actually hit my target.

"Maybe we are playing it instead! Ya know, in where I it you with my webs and then I it your friends, because I don't know but it kinda looks like your fox guarding and in my it games I classify that as very illegal .

"How about we play a game where you shut up and die!" He growled back to me, obviously annoyed with my antics.

"But I don't like that game." I whined before managing to finally hit him with my webs, to much dismay of his remaining comrades.

"I won!" I celebrated quickly whilst webbing up the last two baddies before yeeting the bags of cash out of their reach and plonking the bags back in the broken atm machine, easier to put the money back in for when they re arrange it instead of leaving it to blow in the cold night air.

"Look! Spider-Man is trying to steal the money! He was part of the robbery!" A police officer shouted, then speaking into his walkie talkie as I placed the money down. Seriously, these people misinterpret so much.