1...2...3!

Avengers
Description: Peter is sparring with Nat and Clint when a certain feild trip group arrives at the tower
—-
Peter Parker's PoV
I walked into class, chatting to Ned before going up to the teacher. Tomorrow we had a field trip and today we had to hand in the permission slips. We hadn't been told where it was but our parents had to make sure they where Okay with it.

I walked over, placing my permission slip on the table before turning to walk away before Miss called me back.

Confused about why I had been called back I walked over to miss, she looked.... unimpressed.

"Peter. I don't know what is happening in your life but you can't do this, first you disappear from classes and then with your academic decathlon. And now you are forging signatures!"

I sighed, seeing Tony's signature. "Miss I'm sorry about class and the decathlon but I didn-"

Before i could finish miss cut me off. "I don't want to hear it. I'm sorry Peter but due to this I am I unable to let you go on the trip. You can sit down."

I stood shocked for a moment before turning and walking to sit with Ned. "Hey what's wrong?"

I sat down on my seat, resting my head on the table. "I'm not allowed on the trip."

Ned looked real shocked. "What! Why!"

"Well apparently they have added signature forgery to my list of things I have messed up." I said waving my slip in front of Ned.

"Wow. Well I heard it's going to be a real good interesting trip." I turned to look at MJ.

"Was that supposed to make me feel better or worse?"

~~time skip~~

When I got home I told Tony what had happened. He was angry but I convinced him to let it go. As they had the trip tomorrow I would just have to miss a day of school, which I had no problems with.

At the moment, after school and on the weekends I had been in the training room with Natasha, sparing and learning tricks. It was tiering but fun.

I quickly told Nat about how I wouldn't be in school so we could spar. She was good with it and Clint and Wanda said they might come along as well.

After we had tea, luckily not cooked by Tony, I ran to my room to go to sleep, tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day.

~~next day~~
Ned Leeds' PoV

I stood by the side of the school bus with all the exited students. They where going to reveal the trip location and then we would head there.

"We are going to __!"

I quickly grabbed my phone, frantically texting Peter.

Guy in the chair: THE TRIP IS AT SI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Delivered

Peter Parker's PoV
I woke up, quickly switching off my alarm and getting dressed. I was excited about today. My phone was on low percent so I left it in my room on charge.

As I left I could hear a small ping from my phone. I'll check it out later.

~~time skip~~
I stood in the SI tower training room, sparing with Natasha. She quickly lunged at me as I slid under her, jumping up and tackling her from behind.

"1..."
The aim of the exercise was if you could hold the opponent down for slightly over 3 seconds you won. Wanda was counting for us.

"2..."

Nat quickly kicked me up as we both quickly got up, ready to dodge eachovers attacks.

Whilst this was going on neither of us managed to notice the 26 students entering with a guide, as they gaped at us through the protective glass.

Natasha lunged first, as I dived out of the way, my Spidey sense going off as I caught the arrow Clint had just chucked at me, throwing it at Natasha as she gracefully dodged it before charging at me, her and Clint ganging up on me.

Natasha managed to get me down, then with one second till she won Clint shot an arrow at her and she rolled off me.

God what side is he on. I looked at him as he gave me a smirk before pointing to behind me where I had to dodge a tackle from Nat.

It went on like that for another five minutes, both of us  managing to hold each other down very close to the over 3 second goal.

At the moment Nat had me down and Wanda was already at 2. As I heard her count the 3rd second I managed to shove Nat off and stand up again.

"Sorry Pete. Natasha won, better luck next time." Wanda said to me as she floated out the training area as me Nat and Clint went to sit on the benches.

"Not bad маленький паук." She said to me smiling as she grabbed her water bottle. "Not bad little spider"

I smiled, drinking mine before coughing and nearly chocking on my water when I saw my 27 classmates staring at me through the glass. Even MJ had torn her eyes away from her book and was watching me.

Clint leaned over whispering in my ear. "I'm guessing you know them?"

I rolled my eyes, annoyed, "You don't say."

He smiled and before I could react he chucked me over his shoulder and started to carry me over there.

I wrapped my legs around his head, using the weight and my strength to flip him onto his back, nearly crushing myself in the process. (A/N idfk how to describe it help me)

I grabbed a towel, wiping the sweat off my body and out of my hair before going over to the opposite side of the room where my class was, hanging upside down on the bars.

Clint, now composing himself shot an arrow at me and I smiled as I caught it.

I looked eyes at Ned, speaking to him in our hand signal language we created.

"I'm real fucked." I signalled to Ned as he nodded back.

"Yeh you are, maybe flash will decide to stop bullying you now though."

I thought about what Ned had said, well as we are hand signalling he hadn't said it but you know what I'm talking about.

"True. Anyway see you later. Imma go up to sit with the other guys in the main area."

"Kk. See yah later."

MJ's PoV

I had to say. Peter was hell fit. His sweaty shirt was clinging to his chest showing off his six pack and muscles.

I have to say. Seeing him fight one of my idols, Black Widow. Was absolutely amazing. Also it was fun watching Peter and Ned and signal. They had done it so much around me I had managed to decipher most of the signals. I understood a lot of what they said, but with me not understanding some signals it made what they said make no sense.

Something about fucking flash and then wanting to stop but they'll continue when Peter is in the main area? Confusing, but my book was getting good so I didn't really care.

I looked back up from my book to see Peter staring at me. I joined in on this now staring contest before he broke away his gaze, blushing.

I won.

But anyway, along with getting to read a good chunk of my book, learning about how the two losers wanted to stop fucking flash but where going to do it in the main area, getting to stare at Peters six pack and winning a staring contest against him. It was a good field trip.

—-
I hope you liked it, I had a lot of fun writing it. Also I am now going to do a Part 3 of the 'so that's Spider boy' one-shot so you should be expecting that next week.

Sadly the snow has stopped but it was fun whilst it lasted ❄️

-Spidey