One Way- Part 3

Spider-Man
Description: Peter is celebrated

—-
Peter Parker's PoV
"What do you mean they're celebrating me?" I asked confused, I'd been dead for the 5years and then in a coma for nearly another, so what had I done worth celebrating?

"Well, it seems that whilst you where in your comatose state everyone wanted to know what had happened and how the avengers saved everyone. It seems Tony did some speeches on what you did."

"He really did that?"

"Yes Peter, would you like to see a video."

I let out a small nod, not really believing what she was saying.

The video started, at first it showed Tony standing there before it zoomed out to show the hundreds of civilians watching.

"So." Tony started, taking a deep breath. "You want to know what happened. You know how we lost, you know how we grieved. But that's not what you want to know. You want to know how we won."

He took a shakey breath before continuing. The truth is, the avengers didn't save you. We where the ones that reversed the snap but not the ones that saved the world."

He paused for a moment. The crowds staring expecting. "Spider-Man is the one who saved the world. He's the one in a coma in hospital. And he's the one you should be thanking."

The camera zoomed closer to Tony and you could see a tear roll down his cheek. "He is the smartest, kindest and most selfless person you will ever meet. And right now he's dying in a hospital bed, not knowing how much I wish he hadn't done it. Not knowing how much I wish he would have let me snap instead."

Now you could tell he was crying, to be honest I was crying too.

Mr Stark coughed and wiped his face with his sleeve. "Hw grew up without parents, and somehow, even after being dusted for so long, he found out I had a daughter. And there on forth he was determined not to let anything happen to me.

So there you go. He is your saviour, they are, not us, Black Widow, who sacrificed her soul for a soul stone, sOmEtHiNg we could use to reverse the snap. And Spider-Man, who may wake up tomorrow, or who may not wake up at all. Thank them. They're your saviours."

That's where the video ended. I quickly ripped off my mask, wiping my eyes and then trying to ring the tears out of my mask.

"HWY LOOK OTS SPIDER-MAN!" Someone from below shouted. I quickly put my mask back on, glad to find out later that they had identified me from my foot.

"WHOOOOO!" Cheers rang from the streets as they stared at me, perched on my roof.

I swung down to meet them as they screamed my name. Over all the bad I'd done, all the lives I couldn't save, they still celebrated me.

"So, I should have known I could never keep you away from being Spider-Man."

I looked over my shoulder to see Tony in his Ironman suit behind me.

"Heh, yeah." I replied, still smiling at the crowds of people. "Can you believe their celebrating me?" I asked him.

"Of course they should celebrate you, what's not to celebrate."

~(;'Д') (ω) ()~
The trio have come together for
~an epic timeskip~

"Okay, I can do this, I can do this, I can't do this I can NOT do this." I muttered to myself, pacing back and forth.

"Come on kid, you've got this." Tony said, giving me a reassuring pat on the back. "Out you go."

I took in a deep breath before slipping my mast on and out the curtains towards the podium surrounded by reporters and civilians.

"Umm... hi." I said into the mike.

Everything was silent.

"GO SPIDER-MAN! YOU SAVWD US ALL!" A lone voice shouted from the crowd.

"YEAH, GO SPIDER-MAN." Another joined, soon follows by more and more voices.

As happy as I was that they where celebrating me I quickly shoved my hands over my ears, the loud sounds driving me crazy.

"Hey kid!" Tony said, running over to me protectively.

"WVEYONE SHUT UP." He shouted at the crowd, I winced at the noice bit luckily after that everything was silent.

I slowly uncovered my ears and went back to the Mike.

"Umm... well I don't do that good with loud noises so... yeah..."

Murmurs of "sorry" ripped across the crowd before yet again, everything was silent.

"Okay, So imma say some stuff and if you could be shocked in silence that would be amazing."

Nods vibrated across the crowd, kinda like a Mexican wave.

"Okay, So most, well all of you know me as the vigilante Spider-Man, the person who snapped and saved the universe. Well. When I'm me, as in, off the suit me. I'm known by a lot of different things. I'm known as that nerdy science kid at the back of class, that kid you bully, the star pupil, the class' pity kid, the one whose lost their parents. But..." I took a deap breath and ripped my mask off.

"But they all also know me as Peter Parker, so you should too."

I braved for the cacophony of noice to hit me, but everything was silent. Shocked to silence.

"So, my name is Peter Parker, and I'm the 16 year old kid that snapped an army out of existence, in the 16 year old kid that stays up till 4am stopping mugging, getting stabbed. Because no matter what you say, I won't stop what I do...

Because when you have the powers I have, and bad things happen, they happen because of you. So there you go. This is me, this is Spider-Man."

—-
Oof I liked that
I'm annoyed with this new wattpad system tho with the offline reading, also, I can no longer use my fav font as they've decided it can't go into italics

ALSO WE HIT 100K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHDYOTOSOST

Oof, I am one extremely happy dumpling

Byeeeeeeeeee

-Spidey