Alone (6/6)

(If ur wondering why this was re uploaded it was because I didn't bold the first two words and people where dying.)
Avengers
Original chap name: Cheerios
Description: Peter eats some Cheerios
—-

Tony Stark's PoV
After I had collapsed on the sofa, Steve watching the tv trying to figure out what was happening, pretty sure he was on the wrong channel but I hadn't bothered to point it out, I had fell asleep, worrying about the kid. Would be we able to take him in? Would press ruin his life? Would they catch May's murder? Yeah, a lot in my mind surprised I slept at all, well, I was sleeping until I was woken by heartrenching screaming.

"Peter!" I called, sprinting up and over to the room we had put him in, I rushed in, pulling the Peter into my arms, his body shaking as he sobbed into my shirt.

The poor kid. He'd been tortured so much by the ones he loved, all of them leaving him one by one.

"M-m-mr st-tark." Peter whimpered, still crying onto me. "Promise, p-promise you'll n-never leave me." His arms wrapped around me tighter, his sobbing becoming more uncontrollable. "P-please don't leave me like t-they did."

"It's alright kid." I said, trying to comfort him. "I won't leave you. I promise."

In a way that was one of the reasons that I already hadn't gone to adopt him, because with me as Iron man, there will be some point where I'm going to leave him too, and I fear that would destroy him.

"Hey Pete you want ice cream?" I asked a few minutes later, after his snuggling had stopped. "Peter?" I says again after having no reply.

I leaned to the side to look down at him to see he was fast asleep, still latched to me.

I smiled at him softly, for such an innocent and sweet child he shouldn't have to deal with this shit, for someone who wants to help he shouldn't get so much hate. Because he deserves none of it.

Time skip from Nesmondo (;'Д')

Peter Parker's PoV
I shuffled in my sleep, adjusting my head so it was comfier on my very strange pillow. I shifted to the left a bit before pulling away after my head landed in something rather soggy.

I looked up confused to see that my strange pillow was in fact Mr Stark and the wet patch was what I assume go be a puddle of my salty tears.

Quietly I climbed off him, slipping on a random hoodie I found in the room, around six times too big so I asume it was mr Stark's. Mine now.

I shuffled to the door, fiddling with the end of my very long sleeves. I would stay with mr Stark abd sleep more but with my sleep schedule I was not tired and also not eating since school, it now being 5am the next day, makes a high metabolism teen very hungry. Anyway, no avengers would be up at this time... right?

After a while of waddling around I finally managed to find the kitchen area, satisfied to see that no one was in there I went over to one of the cupboards and pulled out a box of Cheerios, pouring quite a lot into a bowl before adding a satisfying amount of milk, grabbing a spoon and digging in.

"And What would you be doing?" A voice from the side drawing me away from my delicious bowl of cereal.

Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow, was standing next to me.

"Omg, your the Black Widow, my friend MJ admires yiu so much a-and so so I! Your-your your just amazing." I rambled to her, because, come on, who doesn't love Black Widow.

"Are you going to answer my question." She repeated.

"Oh yeah, umm what am I doing? I'm eating a now soggy bowl of Cheerios." I replied hastily, not wanting to annoy her.

She sighed, sitting down. "What I mean is how did you get in here."

"Oooh." I nodded, understanding what she was asking. "I think Tony took me here."

"You think?" She questioned

"Well I was asleep... I think. Or unconscious, let's just say I had my eyes closed and was cold, I'm warm now... I think?"

"You seem to think a lot of things." She sat down, probably realising that if Tony had brought me here then I must be here for a reason.

I waited a bit to see if she was going to ask more questions before digging back into my extremely soggy Cheerios.

(A/N just drove past a road called Dumbarton drive so yuh I'm bringing dumb Clint in)

"Hey Nat." Clint swanderd in, right over to the cereals. "Who's the kid." He asked, rifling through the cupboards.

"Don't know, Tony brought him in, he's nice though." Natasha replied.

Clint hmmed, continuing to Rigel through the cupboards. "Anyone seen the-" he turned around, turning to see me holding the Cheerios out to him. "Cheerios." He muttered, finishing his sentence.

"Are you eating my Cheerios?" He asked, seeming angry.

Do the avengers have a rule about not watching eachovers cereals? Where they specially for him?

"I'm sorry, you can have them." I quickly apologised, pushing over my soggy bowl and the packet.

"What do you mean your sorry?" He soad laughing. "I told you Nat!" He shouted excitedly. "I told you they weren't disgusting! See! Cheerios are awesome." He celebrated like a kid at Christmas.

I gingerly room my bowl back consuming the rest as Clint pored his own. For a group so many people admired, they sure were strange.

—-
I'm so soggy this took ages to get out, this chapter only had 100 words and I didn't know what to write, also I'm at an amazing PGL, my instructor being Tom Holland's cousin of all people! Yuh, he's hilarious.

But yeah it's been amazing even with shit service, hope u liked this series thing...

Also WE ARE 54 AWAY FROM 10,000 FOLLOWERS ON INSTA, GEJWHHWHW Thanku ti all that follow me, both insta and wattpad

-Spidey

——-
Hah my old A/N, you can see how long ago I wrote this shit 😂
12/11/18
RiP Stan Lee
What a legacy he is leaving behind