Valentine's Day 💞

Spideychelle
Description: Michelle goes on a blind date and the weather decides to help her along
—-
Michelle Jones's PoV
I dressed up nicely, but not too nicely, I made sure to put on a coat so I wouldn't freeze to death as it had started to snow outside. It had been six years since I last fell in love. Peter Parker. I never had the courage to tell him though. I hadn't seen him in three years. He had gone off to work for Stark, something like that, and we had never kept in contact.

I looked down at the address on the piece of paper. Ned and his girlfriend had finally decided they had had enough of me being a loner on Valentine's Day and had set me up on a blind date with a guy they knew. They hadn't even told me his name, yet give me a picture of him.

I walked through the village before finally making it to the address. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

The door opened a few seconds later to show.... Peter! I looked at him, analysing him. He had grown up so much, he still had his overgrown slightly curly hair though, that is what I had loved the most about him.

I shook that thought out my head. I loved him. But that was in the past.

"MJ!" He said, I couldn't tell whether he was smiling or frowning, a bit of both.

I stepped inside, hanging my scarf on the banister. Let's just hope this won't be awkward, if it is I will kill Ned when I see him again.

Peter Parker's PoV
When I saw MJ I was surprised. After we finished school I never expect to see her again, but I'm glad we met again, even if it was due to Ned setting us up.

We had a casual unvalentinsey Chinese takeaway (Me and My sisters class' are trying to get our maths teacher to propose to his girlfriend and he took her to have fish and chips.... he'll get there soon) and then watched a conspiracy film about Spider-Man, like dude, I am most definitely not a man in his mid twenties called Billie! Like seriously, couldn't they have been more creative?

I went to sit up as the movie finished before realising I couldn't as something heavy was leaning against me. I looked down to see MJ, snuggled up at my chest. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair.

Before I knew it I had fallen asleep next to her, snuggled up in the couch.

(;'Д') (A/N time skip called Nesmondo the emo)

I groaned, stretching my arms and looking at the clock that was next to the TV. It read 10:42am.

I sat up puzzled at why it was so dark outside so early in the morning. In doing this I had forgotten of MJ lying in my lap and as I moved she started to wake up

"Where am I?" She said drowsily, looking up at me. "You fell asleep" I said smiling.

She looked at me embarrassed, a faint blush spreading across her cheeks.

"O-o-oh... I... I should get home." She stuttered, quickly standing up and making her way to the door, picking up her coat and scarf on her way out.

I shouted a goodbye as she left, I really enjoyed her company and I was actually incredibly happy that Ned had set us up.

"Fuck!" I heard MJ call from the door, I quickly ran over to her too see what was wrong. "The door wont budge!" She said to me worriedly. I went up to the door, trying to push it open before realizing there would be no way i would be able to get the door open without using my secret Spidey sense. I quickly ran back into the living room to look out the window to see what was the problem. "Holy shit." the whole street was covered in snow that reached up to the window. now that would be why the door wouldn't open. "MJ you might wanna come see this." I called her over as she came and looked out the window. "I guess I'll be staying here for a while." She said, looking out the window in disbelief. Before going and collapsing on the sofa.

I stared out the window for a while longer before following MJ and collapsing next to her. "Soooooo..." I started, already feeling the awkwardness between us.

"I had a crush on you, you knkw?" MJ said abruptly, I froze, staring at her, she looked back at me smiling. "I know right? Pretty unbelievable, who thought observant little loner Michelle could have a cru—"

I cut her off, my lips meeting hers in a gentle kiss. After a few seconds I pulled away. "Believe it or not I had a major crush on you too." I said smiling, my face the colour of my suit.

She looked at me in disbelief... was that a bad move to make? She said she loved me but what if she doesn't now!

I started panicking but then I felt her lips against mine again as she pulled me into another kiss.

—-
I'm so sogggyyyyy!
Happy late Valentine's Day!
I just had no idea how to write this
Also it was my birthday on Valentine's Day!!!!!!

My parents got me a Spider-Man cake and the whole time I was cutting it I was saying "I don't wanna go... Mr Stark I don't wanna go." My sister was just laughing

" My sister was just laughing

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Also got some Spider-Man merch and an amazing Marvel hat from my friend that I just can't stop wearing!

I love it! Alsoooooo atm I'm in the car off to the same place as last time, so I have 3hrs if writing time ahead of me!

-Spidey