Two minuets will have to do

Spideychelle
Description: Attackers come to Peters school and Spider-Man and MJ save the day

Peter Parker's PoV
I walked into the assembly hall chatting to Ned. My Spidey sense had been acting up all day, but I couldn't see any danger.

We sat at the back of the hall, whist MJ sat at the front as she was doing a presentation or something. Everyone got into the hall before going quiet as the teachers told us to shut up.

Thw assembly was going well. Except the fact that my Spidey sense was going crazy.

The Principal finished talking and welcomed MJ onto the stage walking off. Everyone clapped for her as my Spidey sense went haywire and two men in black ran on the stage. One grabbed MJ and the other put a gun to her head.

It hadn't been a second later and I had snuck out my seat and was perched on one of the roof beams changing into my Spider suit, ready to take down some bad guys.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" The guy with the gun shouted. I'm gunna name him Johnathan. Naming the bad guys helps me keep track on how many I have taken down and how many left to go.

"I HAVE SEVEN MEN HERE NOT INCLUDING ME AND MY COLLEGE HERE." He indicated to the man holding MJ. He's gunna be Nathan. The other Seven will be; Marcus, Toby, Clay, Xander, Josh, Cal and Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch. Come on, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll is a great place, I just had to name someone after it. I was brought out of my thoughts when the guy continued talking. "WE WANT STARKS INTERN. YOU HAVE TWO MINUETS TO GET YOUR SCRAWNY ASS UP HERE BEFORE WE AHOOT THIS GIRL, AND MY MEN CHUCK THE GRENADES!"

Wow, these guys where prepared. Two minutes? It would have to do. I crept along the support beams, having had Karen givw me an X-Ray of the room then highlighting the bad guys in thermal.

I crept along, positioning myself behind the guy I'd named Xander, unsung my web to quickly web him into a cocoon on the roof, doing the same to his buddy Marcus. Taking the guns and moving on.

1minuet 36

I scampered back along the support to web up Clay and Josh who where positioned at the back of the hall.

1minuet 7

Next was twh turn of Cal and Toby. They where positioned on the Lwft side of the hall. By far they where the hardest to Apprehend so far as Toby has noticed Cals disappearance and had spotted my so put up a fight, luckily though Johnathan and Nathan where still occupied continuing shouting Threats to notice the depleting number of their men.

41 seconds

Now was Llanfairpwllgwyngyll's turn. He would be the most troublesome one. He was positioned right behind MJ, Nathan and Johnathan. So I would have to be extremely stealthy.

Being as quite but fast as I could beet to Llanfairpwllgwyngyll. Like with Toby I had to wrestle him in the web, being extremely not cautious to alert the others of my presence and of what I was doing.

I finally got him before turning to look at where I front of me they held MJ, to see all of the students staring at me, luckily I was behind the bad guys so they must have seen it as the students staring at them.

4 seconds

Michelle Jones' PoV
I smiled to myself. Yes I may have a gun to my head being threatened with my life. But through this 1minuet and 56 seconds I had seen what the others hadn't. Spider-Man taking down all the villains.

"LAST CHANCE KIDDO!" The man with the gun screamed at the assembly before turning to me. "No one is gunna save you little girl. The Avengers ain't coming to your rescue, and it seems neither is Starks little imp. So. Any last words?" He said to me in a sickly voice.

I turned to him and smiled. " I know the avengers won't save me... But Spider-Man isn't an avenger? Is he?"

I had known Peter was Spider-Man for the past 6 months, first I had had my suspicions and then he had confirmed it to me by turning up bleeding on my doorstep.

As I finished my sentence Peter flipped over us, shooting a web, grabbing the gun and flying it across the room.

"Darn it! The bastard in red tights." The guy who had had the gun growled before charging at Peter.

"Yup! That's me!" Peter said cheerfully, jumping out the way, taunting him.

I looked to see the guy holding me was distracted, I kicked him in the balls before running out of his grasp. I was nearly into yeh safety of off the stage and in the crowd when I was yanked back. The unpleasant feeling of a razor blade pressed against my neck.

"Take off the mask. Walk away. Or I swear to god I will slit her throat!" The man practically screamed at Peter.

He slowly backed away, his hands in the air. "Now. Take off the mask!" The man ordered. At this moment in time the whole room was so silent I could hear my heart beating in my ears.

"Spider-Man. Don't. Do. It." I said, hiding the worry in my voice.

"STUPID BITCH YOU DONT GET TO SPEAK!" The man screamed at me, slapping me across the face.

Now I was pissed. I ripped my hand from his grip. "No one calls me a stupid Bitch." I elbowed him in the face, surely braking his nose. "And most certainly." Kicked in the stomach as he stumbles back in pain. "No One." Kick's him to the ground. "Slaps me!" I kick him again before spitting on him.

I turn around to see a very shocked Spider-Man, and an even more shocked group of high schoolers. "Your Welcome." I said, doing a pretend Curtsy before walking off the stage.

That was certainly an assembly no one will ever forget.
—-
Here's a long one shot just like I promised you. Yesterday I spent over four hours in a car journey so had lots of time to write. I still don't know what to do for the New Year one so I will probably change it but I promise there will be one!

If you have any requests please comment them here

Requests

Thanku!!!!

-Spidey