PANCAKE DAY 🥞

Pancake day
Description: Peter spent the first 6 years of his life in England and is now 15, embracing the avengers into the wonders of pancake day
—-
Peter Parker's PoV
I groaned, rolling over in my bed to turn off my alarm. For some reason I couldn't shake the feeling that today something important was happening.

"Friday... what's the date today?." I asked, still sleepy.

"Today is Tuesday the 5th of March."

At her saying this I sprung up in bed. Tuesday 5th of March? 5th of March... why is that important.

Then it hit me. "It's Pancake Day!" I screamed in delight, suddenly not tired at all.

I ran out of my room, running around the tower screaming, "ITS PANCAKE DAY!!!!!!"

I ran around doing that for around 12 minutes before a bedraggled and tired looking Tony grabbed me and chucked me over his shoulder and carried me over to the sofa before plonking me down.

"Why are you screaming?" He asked, rubbing his eyes as the rest of the Avengers came and sat down, all looking extremely tired.

"Because it's pancake day!" I said cheerfully, bouncing up and down on the sofa.

"What the hell Is pancake day?" Clint questioned.

I stared at him with a horrified expression on my face. "What did you just say." I said quietly.

"I said what the hell is pancake day?" He repeated again, a bit louder this time.

I fell back off the sofa, collapsing on the ground. "Tell me at least one of you know what Pancake day is?" I said in a hopefully voice.

"Nope." They all replied

"Kill me now." I went completely limp pretending to die.

Tony leaned down and picked me back up, plonking me securely back on the sofa.

"So, What is this pancake day then?" Tony asked.

"So, I used to live in England, you may not have known that but now you do, I left when I was 6 tho so, but anyway, every year, I think it's on the same day, it may change but once a year everyone just eats pancakes! It's for a religious thing, like... I think Jesus did something so that's what we eat pancakes.... MAYBE HE INVENTED PANCAKES!!!!! But I don't know that but yeah, so like even the school would sell pancakes and stuff. Soooooooo now I want pancakes!" I said extremely fast.

They all stared at me like I was crazy.
"Someone search up the definition as I have no idea what the kid just said..." Tony said, still looking at me like I was crazy.

"The definition is 'Shrove Tuesday/ Pancake day, is the day in February or March immediately preceding Ash Wednesday, which is celebrated in some countries by consuming pancakes.'" Natasha said, reading off her phone.

"See exactly what I said!" I replied, jumping up and down. "Now I want pancakes!!!!!!"

"Alright kid, come on." Tony said, picking me up yet again and bringing me over to the kitchen. "Time to make pancakes."

Let's just say te pancake making was very eventful. Half the pancakes ended stuck to the ceiling, others had been thrown at eachover and the rest had been drowned in sugar, chocolate, lemon and all sorts of other succulent toppings. The floor was also coated in eggs, flour and milk from the process of making the batter.

At this point all the avengers where laughing on the floor and covered in food.

"What is happening here!" We heard a stern voice shout as we all turned to see Pepper standing there.

"Because honey, it's pancake day." Tony said still laughing.

"And why is Peter not in school, hmmmmm?" She said with a stein voice.

"Urghhh.... because it's pancake day?"
—-
I had so much fun writing this, I got the idea when I told my friend 'it's pancake day!' And their reply was 'what is pancake day'

So yuh I wrote this whilst waiting to do my Mandarin assessment which was postponed 4 times but finally done

I also did not expect this to be so long but it got to like 600 words and I thought it would be like 200 😂

Also, from not updating for 9 days to 2 in 2 days!!!!!!
Also I came on to 10 notifications
Yayyayayayayayayyay

Also I haven't actually had any pancakes yet but we have made the batter and are going to make some, we don't have a frying pan tho so we are using a wok

This will be interesting....

Happy Pancake day
And if before reading this you didn't know what pancake day is, I hope I have educated chu

-Spidey