You know, where you hold baby lambs and see them pop out of older sheep's arses?

IronDad
Description: Pepper, Peter ans Tony go lambing, Peter is Tony and peppers adopted son
—-
Tony Stark's PoV
I groaned, rolling over and wrapping my arms around Pepper, pulling her closer.

"Morning Pepper." I said sleepily, kissing her head. "And morning to you ya little munchkin." I leant down and whispered to her stomach, stroking it gently.

"It can't hear you you know that Tony." Pepper replied sleepily.

"Still." I muttered, gently rubbing her small bump of a stomach. "Don't want it feeling left out."

She giggled before pulling me into a gentle kiss, it was very romantic until peter stampeded into the room.

"Wake up!" Hw wailed before seeing us kissing. "Eeeew, can you please stop now. You have to get ready or we will be late!" He soqd jumping up and down.

I looked over at my clock, sighing. "Pete it's literally 9am, the place doesn't open till 11."

"Yeah but we gotta get there early! He replied enthusiastically before running out the room.

I groaned, rubbing the tiredness Kk of my eyes and getting up out of bed.

You see, today we had promised to take Peter lambing, you know, where you hold baby lambs and see them pop out of older sheep's arses? That kind of thing. And Peter was extremely looking forward too it.

I got dressed with pepper and then we all went and had breakfast, Peter inhaling his in the first few seconds.

After that we grabbed some snacks and got in the car, the place we where going to was called... Anearers farm? Something like that.

After we got in the car it was a 40 minute drive before we reached the place, we where still early and had 11 minutes to wait until it opened, it was also called Amners farm. I was close.

We qued in the line and eventually got in. Peter was jumping up and down, buzzing in excitement.

"So, kid, where do you want to go first?" I asked as we started walking around.

"I want to go hold the baby lambs!" He exclaimed and we head off that way.

Peter was good to choose that first as if we went later there would probably be a massive que. there where 8 orphan lambs and you just sat and placed them on your lap, and pet them. The lady who was in there explained that they where orphans as when a mother lamb has triplets, she can only feed 2 as only has two teets, something like that. The lambs Peter was holding where around 2 weeks old, hw was loving it.

 The lambs Peter was holding where around 2 weeks old, hw was loving it