Honey, the kids are on the ceiling

Spideychelle
Description: New Years Eve at the Parker house hold. And the children seem to be on the ceiling

Part continuation from 'An Avengers secret santa'
—-
Michelle Jones' PoV
I wandered around the house looking for Mia and Holly. It was six years ago that Peter had proposed to me, six months later having had the wedding, and a five years ago having me give birth to the twins.

"Mia? Holly? Where are you?" I wandered round the house looking for them. We had just had there birthday party and Peter had been on a job so it was absolutely manic.

"Where are you two." I muttered, having gone round the house four times. I walked into the living room, sitting down thinking about where the hell the kids could be.

"Hi mummy!"

I stood up, looking around. That was definitely Mia. But where was she? I ran round the room to no avail, the kids still nowhere to be found.

I continued to look round before laying on the sofa thinking of where the hell they could be. That was when I noticed the two children hanging from the ceiling.

"Shit. Of corse. Of corse they had to be spider children. Just perfect." I muttered, walking under Holly and trying to carefully peel her off the ceiling. And of corse, she wouldn't budge. "I wanna stay!" She squealed, trying to kick me away.

I groaned before grabbing my phone and calling my husband.

"Peter? Are you busy at the moment?" I asked, pacing up and down the room.

"No I just finished clearing up a bank robbery. You'd think that on New Years Eve even the bad guys would have families to be with."

"Yeah well we have a bit of a problem at home." I said, glancing up at the kids.

"Did someone break in!? Are you being kidnapped!? Are you okay!? Is anyone hurt!?.... Are you dead?" Peter questioned in full panic mode.

I laughed at his overprotective worrying before answering. "No, we're all okay. It's just that in a few years Queens may have three Spider people swinging around."

Peter waited a while before responding, obviously confused. "What? I'm confused."

I groaned. "Honey, the kids are on the ceiling."

"Holy shit. I'm on my way." Was Peters reply before I hung up the phone.

Peter Parker's PoV
Seven minutes after MJ had hing up the call I swung through our house window, closing it behind me before taking my mask off and running into the living room.

Just like she had said the two kids where perched on the ceiling, happily sitting there. "DADA!" They chorused as I came into the room.

"Look! We are just like you!" Holly said happily, sitting cross legged on the ceiling. Holy was the oldest of the twins. She was born 11:58 on New years Eve, and Mia was born 4 minuets later at 12:02 on New Year's Day.

"Hey girls." I said walking over to them. "What you doing up there?" I stood under them, Mia giggling as her long hair tickled my nose.

"We are just like you daddy! Mummy doesn't seem impressed though." Holly said. I looked over to my wife to meet her very unimpressed face.

"Okay." I said turning back to the kids. "Well, you may be like daddy, but, even daddy has to get off the ceiling at some point and for you that point is now so you need to come down." I said encouraging.

Holly and Mia looked at me guiltily. "Ummmm. Well. We don't really know how to get down."

I groaned, climbing up onto the ceiling and crawling over to them, quickly managing to coax them off the ceiling as they fell into MJ's arms.

Once everyone was successfully off the ceiling we all sat down on the sofa after the kids had gotten ready for bed.

"Alright time for bed." MJ decided, standing up ready to get the kids to bed. "Noooooooooo!" The squealed. "We wanna stay up till our birthdays!!!!! Please daddy!" They pleaded. I laughed at the fact that when they wanted something, they always turned to me as they knew I was more of a softy then there mother.

I was about to say yes till I looked up to get a stern look from MJ signalling that the answer was no.

"Sorry kiddo's, maybe next year. I said, picking them up and carrying them to their room.

"But why!" They pouted, sitting in their beds.

I turned back to them before closing the door and turning the light off.

"Because your mother said no, and what the wife wants. The wife gets."
—-
Happy new year!
Hope you had an amazing 2018 and will have an even fabulouser 2019!

It may not for you but it is now 2019 for me!!!!!

Also if you hadn't known, but if you started watching IW at 9:48.51 Thanos would snap his fingers as 2019 came apon us.

But yeah

Happy New Year 🥳

Also whilst we watched the fireworks a drunk family was just singing 'Dancing Queen' it was cool

-Spidey