So this is spider boy- Part 1

So sorry not for updating, I just keep doing half a oneshot and not knowing how to do the rest

Btw this here is the first Marvel oneshot I ever wrote so it will probably be different to normal and a lot of the facts will be incorrect

Avengers
Description: May is murdered

Peter Parker's POV

I quietly snuck through my open window, making sure I wouldn't wake up aunt May.

I ran my hand through my wet hair quickly took off my soaking wet spider man suit, shoving it in my bag. I looked at my watch, reading 1:36am.

Pulling on a oversized hoodie and trousers I slowly opened my door to see if Auntie May was up and awake. If she was, I would have to explain where I had disappeared to instead of spending my birthday night here with her.

I stood in the door way shocked.

Auntie May lay on the floor in a pool of blood.

"Aunt May!"

I ran to her, tears streaming down my face. "Aunt May stay with me, please don't leave me."

I grabbed her wrist checking her pulse. I couldn't find one.

"I have to be doing this wrong. May stay with me, please don't leave me. Don't leave me like my parents did, don't leave me like Ben did. Please."

My voice was cracked as tears flowed down my face.

When I was 4 my parents had dropped me off with Aunt May & Uncle Ben, they where going on holiday. The plane never made it to its destination. Uncle Ben was shot and bled out in my arms.

I wasn't going to loose Aunt May as well.

"Peter?"

I recognised the voice of Ms Welton, Mays close friend.

"Peter are you okay."

I heard the door open as she stepped into the apartment.

" o-o-oh oh my god I-I-I'll get an ambulance."

She ran off to the phone, as I sat there. Aunt May dead in my arms.

~~time skip~~

I sat wet and cold in the ally. The rain seeping through my clothes, my tears mixed with the rain also poring down my face.

I grabbed my phone, calling Mr Stark.

"P-please pick up."

"I'm sorry. Tony Stark is not available at the moment. Please call back later."

I cried out. Hugging my knees close to me. My body shivering in the cold as I cried. Not hearing the quiet voice from my phone saying

'Voicemail sent.'

Tony Stark's POV

I hummed along to my music, tinkering with my suit as Natasha sat watching the news.

"Hey Tony."

I took out my headphones, turning to Natasha or more commonly known as Black Widow.

"What?"

"Look at the news, a lady was murdered in her flat in queens. Isn't that where spider boy is from?"

I froze as I started at the photo of Peters aunt May on the screen.

Shit.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y when was my last call from Peter?"

"Your last missed call from Peter was 2 minuets and 36 seconds ago." The voice of my A.I responded.

"Natasha come quick we are going on the drive."

3 minuets later we where in the car as I was driving to Queens.

"Okay Natasha don't question. I need you to go onto my phone and check my voicemail's. If you find one from a contact called Spider kid, play it on speaker."

A few seconds later Natalia replied. "Found one."

The voicemail played and you could hear Peters heartbreaking sobs. This is something a 15-16 year old should never go through.

15 minuets layter we arrived in queens (A/N idfk how long the rides would be.. so everything is probably wrong.)

We drove round the area near his apartment, knowing he wouldn't be able to bear being in the apartment.

"Look there!"

I turned to where Natasha was pointing, to see what looked like a figure curled up on the ally.

I stopped the car and ran to the boy.

"Peter!"

I ran up to the soaking boy, lifting him up and carrying him to the car.

I got back in the car after putting him in the back with Natasha before checking his spider man suit was in his bag before getting into the drivers suit.

"Okay this may be strange but I need you to do something. This may be awkward but I need you to get him out of those wet clothes and into the suit in his bag, it has a built in heater. After that you can ask all the questions you want."

Natasha Romanoff's POV
I Quickly got the frozen unconscious boy into the spider man suit, when Tony pressed some buttons and I could feel the heat radiating from the suit.

"So this is Spider boy." I looked down at him as he lay across the seats, his head on my lap. "Tony. How old is the kid."

"He was 16 yesterday."

I sat staring at him. " Tony. Sixteen. You should't have taken a fifteen year old to the civil war battle! Where are his parents. Aren't that worried?"

I heard Tony sigh as he turned and looked at the kid before turning back to the road.

"His name is Peter Parker. When he was 4 his parents died in a plane crash. His uncle was shot in a robbery. His aunt was the only family he had left. At the moment our biggest worry is stopping him getting hypothermia."

A few minuets later we arrived back at the new Avenger mansion. Peters temperature back to normal, but as Stark carried him to one of the spare rooms, a blanket was still wrapped around him.

As Stark walked off I joined a very confused Clint and Steve sitting on the sofa.

"Hey Natasha what's up with the kid?" Clint asked, both of them obviously wanting answers.

"Am I seriously the only one here that watches the news?"
—-
So that was part 1
Sorry if it's crappy but at least it's wrong

Don't feel scared to comment what you think. Constructive criticism is always great!

-Spidey