Owwwww

IronDad
Description: Peter bleeds
—-
Tony Stark's PoV
"Sir. Karen has just alerted me that Peter has just been stabbed."

"What?!?"

"Karen has just alerted m-"

"Yes Friday I heard that!"

"Would you like me to send you his location?"

"Of Corse I do!" I shouted at the AI, I need to update her settings so she gets her priorities in order, and Peter? Not a thing I can do to stop him getting himself hurt. Could put him on house arrest, he'd probably escape anyway.

I drove around until i reached the location Friday had tracked Peter too before getting out my car and walking into an ally.

"Peter?" I called down the alleyway, walking in.

"Oh hey Mr Stark." A voice croaked further in.

I followed it till I found Peter slumped against a wall bleeding out.

"Shit." I muttered. Picking him up as gently as I could and carrying him into the car.

"Noooo I cant go in here." He protested as I plonked him down. "I'll get all the seats messed up.

I ignored him and started driving speedily back. This kid would be the death of me someday.

"Friday alert Bruce ans tell him we need medical for the spider."

"On it boss."

"Hey, Mr Stark you don't need to do that." The kid whined. "I'm fiiine I'll be healed up in... a while and all the other stuff I can do by myself.

I just sighed and kept driving, occasionally looking back to see if Peter was still awake.

I drove in silence for a while before peter talked again. "Mr staaark where are we going."

"I'm taking you back to the compound so we can get you to the medical unit." I replied.

"Whyyyyyyyy."

I shook my head and kept driving. This kid was unbelievable.

Luckily after not that long we arrived at the compound and the medics took peter off in a stretcher, much to peters dismay. I followed them into the medical room where they bandaged him up and said that at this rate they wouldn't need to do anything as it was healing fine on it's own.

"See mr Stark nothing to worry about!" He complained, already seeming much less deathly than earlier.

"Kid." I soad sitting on the chair next to him. "You really need to try getting stabbed a little less, and you also need to get into the habit of actually telling me you've been stabbed."

"Oh." He said, looking down.

"Next time make sure you come here first, also no spider-manning for a couple of days till you are completely healed."

"Mr Staaaaark." He whined. "See, this is exactly why I don't come to you. Your such a meanie."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm such a meanie. Now rest. Or I'll see to it that Friday you will be staying at the compound and I will make it so Friday locks all the doors and windows at night for the next week and make it so she won't listen to you."

"Pfft, Meanie." He mumbled again before rolling over so he wasn't facing me.

"A week it is then." I soad smirking

"Nooo Mr staaaaark. Pleaaaaase." He rolled into his back, looking up at me.

"Okay then, 10 days." I soad getting up to walk out the door.

"What! That's going up not going down."

I smiled and kept walking.

"Wait! Me stark come back, pleeeease, I promise I will try extremely hard not to get any life threatening injuries!"

I stood in the doorway and turned back to him. "Yeah, and I will help you accomplish your goal of getting any life threatening injuries by keeping you here, sound good?"

"Noooooooooooooooo."

~~Do I even need to say what~~
~~this means anymore~~
~~(;'Д')~~

For the past few days, with mays permission, Peter had been staying at the tower, coming here straight from school, leaving to go to school in the mornings. You could tell he actually enjoyed it no matter how much he pretended he didn't, like come on, who wouldn't want to have everyday sleepovers with me and the avengers?

Anyone?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

The only thing he would have wanted to make the stay any better was to be able to Spider-Man skydive off the top of the compound, even though it definitely wasn't as tall as stark tower, but I still caught him jumping off it every know and then.

"Hey Friday? What's Peter doing at the moment?" I asked, taking a bite of my sandwich pepper had kindly made me earlier.

"He is currently doing his English homework. In the communal area." Friday replied. A few times when I asked Friday would tell me how he was either trying to climb out through the vents or kindly begging her to let him out.

"Okey doke." I said through a mouthful of sandwich as I started walking over to the communal area. I had to say though, this was a spiffing sandwich.

"Owwwww!"

I stopped as the 'ow' echoed around the room.

Peter.

"Peter!" I shouted, discarding my sandwich and running into the room to see Peter sitting on the floor with an open book in front of him, sucking his right index finger.

"Are you alright! Are you hurt! Are you okay! I heard you scream!" I fussed, looking Peter over to see if he was hurt. Maybe he agrivated his wound and it wasn't healing as well as he hold me!

"Oh, I got a paper cut." He mumbled, finger still in mouth.

"What." I saod confused.

"Look!" He daid, stopping dicking on his finger and showing it to me.... it was just a wet finger.

"There's nothing there..." I saod, still confused.

He turned his finger around and looked at it scrutinisingly. "Guess it healed already, huuuuuh! Maybe I do have healing saliva... or maybe it healed because it's tiny and I have a advanced healing factor... that could be the reason, ya never know though, still kinda stings thought." He rambled, probably mostly taking to himself.

"Are you telling me that you are fine about being stabbed but complain, ABOUT A PAPER CUT!"

"Ummm... maybe?"

—-
I liked this one

Also, RIP TOM HOLLANDS HAIR 😭😭😭😭😭

He shaved it for a film

Oof idk what to say...

Byeeeee

-Spidey