Those whose lives I've saved

Spider-Man
Description: Peter doesn't like Spider-Man
—-

Peter Parker's PoV
I collapsed on my bed, the tears streaming down my face... another life lost... another life I couldn't save.

This time that life longed to little 5 year old Erin. Playing in the snow with her 1 year old brother Theo and her mum and dad.

A car had drove past and 3 shots where fired. If I had jumped in front sooner. I could have saved her.

I lay on my bed crying for over half an hour before my phone started ringing as Ned called.

"What is it Ned." I said into the phone, you could hear in my voice that I had been crying.

"Peter are you okay?" Ned asked, sorry in his voice. My answer consisted of one word.

"No."

"I'm so sorry Peter... I saw it on the news." Well then, I guess everyone knows now how I couldn't save her. "Meet me in Music 3 after school tomorrow and we can talk about it... okay?" He suggested.

I told him I would be there and then we hung up.

The next day at school went pretty quick. Flash was too occupied with something to beat me up and MJ decided to actually chat to me and Ned at lunch.

After school finished I packed my stuff and headed to the suggested meet up point.

I opened the door to see around 12 students, in those including Ned, MJ, some of the people from Decathlon and even Flash.

"What is this?" I questioned. I was very confused.

"This is Midtown high school's first official, Spider-Man fan club. Duh." Flash replied.

You have to be shitting me. Ned knee I was angry at myself, so he brought me to a fan club... about myself...

"So, you see here Peter doesn't like Spider-Man." Ned said, I'm guessing he was the leader of the club. "So why don't we all tell him reasons on why he should like our friendly neighbourhood Spider." Looking at Ned he had a massive grin on his face, he was enjoying this. "So first, Peter, why do you not like Spider-Man?"

"Well, he can't say everyone. He makes mistakes that if he hasn't have made... if he hadn't have made them people would be alive. People who aren't alive now." I said sadly.

"But he still saves people. Without him my aunt wouldn't be alive. She got trapped after a building collapsed and he saved her. He couldn't save her daughter though." I looked down. Her daughters name was Jessica Ellen. This happened 2 weeks ago. "But she said to me. That even though her daughter couldn't be saved he had saved her. And if he hadn't there would have been no one to berry her daughter, no one to remember her like she remembers her now."

Another student cut in as the last person finished speaking. "He May make mistakes. But if he wasn't here at all then a lot more people would be dead. The decathlon team. Her aunt. All the other people he has saved."

The reasons kept on coming, pouring out of everyone's mouths like they could go on all day.

"I got cornered in an ally once ." MJ said, speaking up for the first time. " I was on my way back from Decathlon. He saved me but unlike others, he didn't just leave. He checked if I was okay, took me home. Even though I was a complete stranger he sounded worried. He cared. That's why we believe in Spider-Man. Because he is different from all the others.... because he cares."

I smiled. The whole time I hate myself for those who I didn't save, when I should have focused on those who I did save. Those who continue to live their life thanks to me.

Those whose lives I saved.
—-
I had lots of fun writing this. Woke up to snow this morning. And then school was cancelled because of it, also In this I successfully managed to kill my neighbour and my sister, sorry Jess, sorry Erin!

 And then school was cancelled because of it, also In this I successfully managed to kill my neighbour and my sister, sorry Jess, sorry Erin!

Anyway hope you liked it

BTW: I am working on a 'so this is spider boy- Part 3 as it was requested, I have just got 300 words in and now just don't know what to do

- Spidey