1. Book a trip to London.

Keith,

Kourtny walked out the bathroom in her white bra and pink shorts, coochie cutters to be exact. She just took a shower and washed her hair. I love when her hair is wet and curly. I love everything about her even the baby weight she's picking up. Speaking of baby, we're 4 months pregnant!!! Im super excited!

Yeah I know what you're thinking. Im fucking up my career, but na once I told my manager Walter he was all cool with it and my whole business schedule is working around the doctor appointments & etc. Trust me, my baby is NO mistake! I got this.

Kourt & I have been together since We were 16 years old, we both are now 22. Yup 7 almost 8 years together. Yes Im going to marry her but just not this exact second, I know she'll want to wait so the least I can do is propose right?

Anyways, I watched her grab her hair towel & dry her hair. Her butt looks so nice, just round and plump. See this girl be testing me, she's the reason she's pregnant now!

"Babe can I have some?" She asked as she looked at me through the mirror she was standing infront of.

"Huh? My food?" I looked down. I forgot I had a plate on my lap. It was food we ordered from earlier. "Yeah, here." I handed it to her.

I watched her stuff her face and I grabbed for my plate. "Damn, hungry much?" I laughed. "You already had two platters!"

"I know. Im sorry." She spoke while chewing. I took another scoop of my food and gave her back my platter. "Here you can have it."

"Now I feel bad." She made a puppy face while she took it back slowly.

I laughed, "Just take it baby." I leaned over kissing her on the cheek while reaching over for the remote.

"Thank you." She fed her face as I flicked through channels. "We gotta talk about the baby shower." She said.

I looked at her stomach that was very small. I placed once of my hands on top of her belly. "What about it?" I asked.

"Um we need a theme Keith we need to find out who's making our cake, we have to get outfits and we also need names." She giggled saying the last part.

We always argued about baby names, so that is a conversation we both hated having.

I opened my mouth to speak but my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I got up walking out to take my call. I try not to take business calls infront of Kourt, if she hears the wrong thing she starts making faces and i end up losing out on money because she gets in my head.

Whats my job? Im a model, I've been modeling since I was 15. Im a fashion model, I walk runways, Im a fitness model and a parts model, especially for my hands and mouth, I do commercials all the time . I model for all types of brands, well not your average brands. Mostly brands that your favorite celebrities wear. You can find me on billboards, magazines, commercials as I stated not too long ago & all social media platforms. Sometimes being famous sucks, Kourt and I both can agree on that.

"Okay. When is the flight?" I opened the refrigerator grabbing a gatorade.

"In 2 days, its $50k upfront just for you to show up Keith, after the photoshoot is done they give you $1.2 million and you got Yara , Luke & Elena showing up for part 2 of the shoot & once thats done you get $72k. What do you say?"

I sat on the kitchen counter and wiped my face. I never been offered this much money fo show my face or do a shoot period. "Okay. Im waiting for the punchline..?"

"Keith there is no punchline! Look this is JBD we're talking about! They didn't even think they could book you. Once they asked for you They offered $24k for you to show you up, I let them know your too busy & they offer more. More money for the both of us!" Walter sounded super excited, I have no clue why, he only get 30% of what I make. "Keith plus your bout' to be a father, your lil bean can definitely use that."