59. Oath.

The Next Morning....

Keith and Ryan went at it again in the shower, then the bathroom counter and then on the bed. Keith stayed over for the night with Ryan since Ro' came home so late.

Today is the day Keith goes to court, Walter picked him up and gave him a change of clothes. Keith changed and kissed Ryan's forehead.

"I'll see you there... I love you."

"I love you too." Ryan kissed his lips.

"Promise me... no matter what happens after today... you will never take off that necklace."

Ryan touched her necklace. "I promise."

Keith pushed Ryan's hair behind her ear and walked out of the house.

Ryan rode with Ro' to the hearing. Ofcourse Keith's whole family was there.

Moments Later....

"The court calls Andrew Turner to the stand."

Keith turned around shocked. Ryan looked at him.

Andrew pushed himself down the aisle in his wheelchair.

"Raise your right hand." The judge demand Drew. "Do you swear that the evidence that you shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, if so help you God." The judge said.

"I solemnly affirm that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth." Drew put his hand down.

"Plantiff." The judge ordered thd Plantiff to get up to speak.

"Mr. Turner can you explain what incident you reported to me two days ago about Mr.Powers?"

"He shot me... Now I'm paralyzed from the waist down." Drew looked at Keith then away.

Keith leg was shaking so fast his lawyer had to tell him to relax. Showing a sign of nervousness is a bad thing. He was pissed that he let this dude survive for a third time.

"Why did he shoot you?"

"Jealousy.."

Keith scoffed and shook his head. "Shh." Keith's lawyer shh'd Keith.

"Why would a wealthy man be jealous over a guy like you?" The judge asked.

Drew shrugged & looked at Keith. "I had the supplies he needed. He's famous, he can't live the life he wants without his secrets coming out."

"What secrets?" The plantiff asked.

"Keith Powers is a drug addict."

Jenifer looked at Ryan. Ryan had tears in her eyes for Keith. She knew what he was feeling and she was terrified that he will cause a scene infront of everyone.

The rest of Keith's family looke at Ryan. "Did you know that?" Jenifer asked. "Is it true?" She whispered.

Ryan wiped her tears and ignored her. She couldn't give a answer right now. It'll only make things worse. Ro' wrapped her arms around Ryan and rubbed her shoulder.

"Is that true Mr. Powers?" The judge asked.

"I have had a problem in the past but I've been clean for months." Keith nodded.

"I would like a urine sample done on Mr. Powers in about twenty minutes... drink the glass of water so you have no problem with that." The judge down at the page of charges the plantiff wants to charge the defendant with. "Continue."