11. Goodlife

2 Months Later. . .

Keith and Kourtny are dating. Ofcourse there are arguements and tough times because of the hormones. Kourtny moved back in and they were setting up for the baby shower.

Keith,

"I can take that." I took the box of candy from the lady. "Thank you." I walked to the table & continued to set up the rest of the desert table.

"Hey." Kourtny said rubbing her hand on my back.

"Hey." I replied. We havent spoke all morning since the argument we had lastnight. She hugged me from behind while I finished putting everything together. "You okay?" I asked.

"Im sorry for being a bitch to you." She whispered. I put the box on the table and turned around to her.

"I don't care bout that." I kissed her forehead and touched her huge belly. Kourtny is almost 8 months.

"I love you."

"I love you to–"

"Im hereeee!" Nicole, Kourtny's sister walked in the room. Kourtny rolled her eyes as soon as Nicole walked over. "Hey sis."

"Thought you had to work." Kourtny sounded annoyed.

"I called out so now Im here." Nicole shrugged and looked at me. "Wassup bro." She smirked and walked away.

"Sup?" I looked st Kourtny and she rolled her eyes.

"Ignore her. She'll eventually disappear." Kourtny said and sat down in her chair.

"You sure your okay?" I asked and she nodded putting a smile on her face.

"I just want some cake." She laughed.

Hours later all of our family and friends was here. Everyone knew to not take any pictures and not to post about it in any kind of way. We had a professional photographer and we'll send out the pictures once we decide to announce the baby to the world.

Kourtny was eating cake and I noticed some guy walk into the room we rented out. He had his hands in his pocket, he was shorter than me & was staring at Kourtny.

I looked at Kourtny and then back at him about three times. He put his hood on and walked over to Kourtny. I headed over myself.

Kourtny,

"Is this whip cream?" I turned around asking Jen, Keith's mom.

She nodded, "mhm i knew you would like it."

"Kourt can I talk to you?"

I looked behind me and saw him. I stood up fast and walked outside with him.

"What are you doing here? Keith is here!" I whispered looking back at the venue to make sure nobody was coming out or heard me.

"I wanted to atleast be there for my son's baby shower." He said and touched my stomach. I backed up holding my stomach.

"Well make yourself stand out why dont you." I said referring to his clothes he has on all black... "Besides this cant be your baby the doctor messed up my weeks, Im actually 8 months in 2 or 3 days."

His eyes widened and he looked at my stomach like he wanted to do something to it. "That wasnt apart of the plan."

"There was never supposed to be a plan! I was suppose to be living my life happily with my boyfriend!!"