51. Official.

9am

Drew,

I'm up watching the tape Elena sent to me. I kept watching it over ... and over. I'm going to ruin this guy's life.

First, Im going to call him from a payphone so it's untraceable. A payphone from another state..

Im gonna then threaten him to deposit the money inside of my account.. or else. I'll give him 24 hrs.

If the money isn't deposited, I'll release the footage online under a fake email. I'll send it directly to the shade room and all of their little fanpages.

Then I'll plant a bunch of drugs in his car and in his house. I'll give an anonymous tip and have them raid the whole place.

If Keith does deposit the money in my account I'll leave him alone......until I need more money.

No acceptions, no negotiations, no hesitations.

I'm doing this shit. Nigga' shot me in my fucking foot.

"Did you ever go to sleep?" Elena mumbled half sleep.

"Nah." I stopped watching the video and went to my Facebook account. I went my baby moms page and saw my 11 month old finally walking. She took her first steps. I laughed watching her fall.

"You need some rest."

"Go back to sleep." I demanded. I restarted the video of my babygirl walking.

"She's walking? Aww."

I locked my phone and placed in face down on my lap. "I said go back to bed."

Elena turned over facing the wall. I don't care about her attitude. I deal with 3 girls at home that give me attitude all day. My baby mother and my two daughters and she isn't either one of those people so I could give zero fucks.

"You need to take your medicine." Elena sniffed.

I stared at the back of her head. I want to grab her by the hair & smash her face into the wall.

That's murder.. it's too early for that.

"Go get it."

She sat up. "Where is it?"

"Not here dumbass." I slapped her. She held her face. "You know I don't have any medicine here."

"Okay." She left out the room.

"Bitch."

I went to Keith's Instagram & saw his location said Mexico. I should go plant the shit now... I gotta pull a few strings to find out where he's staying. I'll ask Keenan. I know that nigga wants KP dead as much as me. KP thinks he's so smart & better than everybody he grew up with.

Ryan,

"Here take my picture."  I gave Keith my phone and posed.