5. London bby /3

That same night. . .

Keith,

I looked at my phone, reading the room number Luke had text me and looked up at Ryan's door. We were all going out and we were all waiting for Ryan to get in the car but the girl never came down so I told them I'd catch a ride with her since they were so press to go.

Ryan opened the door with bloodshot eyes, she stood there in her white robe and I know she'd been crying.

"Hey." I broke the silence.

"Hi."

"I uh-uh.. we were waiting for you but it's obvious that you don't wanna go." I said hoping to get a smile atleast.

"Go where?" She palmed her face "Oh shit.. sorry. I totally forgot, you guys can go ahead without me." She turned to slide back in the room.

"What? You're the one who came up with the idea. You should go too come on put some clothes on and wash your face."

"Nooo Keith. Im fine I just dont feel too good. I just wanna stay here and watch Twilight all night."

"Whats wrong cramps or something?"

She cut her eye to the side. "Yes." She lied. I walked in her room and took my shoes off.

"Well I have cramps too so." I hopped in her bed & rested my arms behind my head. "I'll join the club."

"Keith what are you doing? They're waiting for you." She walked to the other side of her bed grabbing her laptop.

"Not anymore. I told them to go ahead so I could ride wit you but you in here looking..."

She raised her brow, "looking...?"

Her phone rung and it was a facetime call from Izzy💗.

She answered, "hey."

"I saw the picturessss! You looked amazing!" She squealed on the other end.

"Thank you Izzy." She giggled.

"Luke looked so GOOD. You should've dated him instead of Justin stupid ass."

"Izzy."

"What? Luke looks way better & besides–"

"Izzy be quite."

"Ryan be honest..you shouldve chose him when–"

"Izzy shut up!... damn" Ryan looked at me and then back at the phone. She sighed. "Keith is in my room right now."

"Oh shit." She whispered. "Im sorry I didn't mean to put your business out there."

"Its fine. Its just a bad time, I'll call you tomorrow morning."

"But Ryan...Keith is cute too." She lowered her voice but I still heard her. "I saw how you guys were looking in the pictures."

"Goodbye Izzy."

"Okay bye Keith." She yelled through the phone. Ryan turned the phone towards me.

"Bye Izzy." I waved and Ryan hung up.

"Im sorry. She doesnt know how to shut up."

"What's the story behind you & Luke?"

"Me & Luke?"

"If you dont mind me asking."

"My mom and I moved from Detroit to Louisiana then to ATL. In New Orleans, Luke and I were neighbors. He moved to ATL too and things got heated, people were pressuring us to be like this couple it was so annoying & once Justin came along I really liked him then Luke and I had a big argument about how Justin treats me and it made them two get in this really big fight & Luke made me choose between him and Justin."