56. Processing..

That Night....

Keith sat outside of Drew's baby mom's house. She had no curtains or blinds upstairs in the rooms. Keith watched her pace back and forth as she was cleaning up or putting things away.

Keith looked at his phone and saw Ryan was calling him back from earlier.

"Ry." He answered as he watched the lady in her house.

"Hey.. you called ?"

"Yeah.. I just needed to hear your voice." Keith looked away from the window. He felt himself slipping under. He felt pressured again.. "When you coming home?"

"Maybe in a few days... I just don't feel safe there.. and I'm surprised your talking to me right now." Ryan said.

"Ryan Im not mad at you.. I'm not even upset anymore. I love you and I just want you to come back."

"I-"

"I didn't mean to scare you.. I've been angry and fighting this urge to relapse..." Keith looked over at the bag that he carried in his sock. He chuckled. "You'd never guess what happened today."

"something else happened?"

"Drew... tried to frame me. He filled my car with heavy weight. It was crazy.. I got rid of it and the feds raided the house, just got the door repaired and cleaned the house." Keith sighed.

"I don't wanna come back.. not until everything is situated."

Keith saw Drew's baby mom cut out the light from the corner of his eye. "I understand.. I gotta go."

"I love you ."

Keith smiled a bit. "I love you too."

"Bye." Ryan hung up.

Keith left his phone inside the car and put his hood over his head as he approached the front door. He picked the locks and went straight upstairs. The kids room door is open. He saw them sleeping & closed their doors.

He made his way to the baby mom's room & pushed the door open. She jumped.

"Who are you??! Why are you in my house??" She looked around to find something.

"Sit the fuck down." Keith pulled out his gun.

She sat down and started crying. "What do you want? I'll give you money if you want money!"

"Shut up." Keith didn't want to disturb the kids.

She took deep breaths and looked at Keith's face. "I know you." She said calmly.

"Good. Where's your baby father?"

"Dead? I don't know. I hope he's dead." She looked down and wiped her face. "Look I know you have money so just tell me what you want."

"I need you to deliver a message for me..." Keith put away his gun.

Meanwhile with Drew & Elena,

Drew has his hands around Elena's neck and has her pinned against the wall. Elena just gave him the best head ever. She thinks he's just being aggressive but he was in his dark place. He wanted to kill her.

Elena smirked as she rubbed her hands down his body and began to stroke his piece. "Mm." She licked her lips.

"Shh." He bit his lip and kissed her. "Fuck."

Andrew stared at her for 3 seconds and squeezed her neck tight. Elena couldn't breathe.

Her face dropped. "Stop... Drew." she managed to get out. "Andrew!"